AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: exp gain from NPC
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Persanly I think its ridiculous that 3 NPC who cant even hit you can give X4 times more exp that 1 strong target. I wonder what you think about that ?
I understand your point, for higher levels it is a little inconsistent, but for people who are not as strong beating Fuller/Biondi/Vincent (I'm talking about me) should deserve quite the boost in exp.
(2010.Apr.23 11:22 AM)2asandab Wrote: [ -> ]I understand your point, for higher levels it is a little inconsistent, but for people who are not as strong beating Fuller/Biondi/Vincent (I'm talking about me) should deserve quite the boost in exp.
I can earn huge exp from weak NPC with used to give me like 100 and now I can get more that 2k exp from them
I think that its extremally unfair for new and avarage players and give huge addventage for the strongest
Yeah, that doesn't make much sense at all.
(2010.Apr.23 11:41 AM)Rafallol Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010.Apr.23 11:22 AM)2asandab Wrote: [ -> ]I understand your point, for higher levels it is a little inconsistent, but for people who are not as strong beating Fuller/Biondi/Vincent (I'm talking about me) should deserve quite the boost in exp.
I can earn huge exp from weak NPC with used to give me like 100 and now I can get more that 2k exp from them
I think that its extremally unfair for new and avarage players and give huge addventage for the strongest

I agree, it is almost impossible for me to even win a multi-fight, I have to make sure no other NPCs (other than the 3 mentioned before) are in the area before even considering an attack.
That is pretty extrame, 2k in exp pts. For my the most that i have gotten from the NPC in a win was 650 pts. But most time i lose due to the stronger NPC's that can rip me apart. Maybe what needs to be added is even stronger NPC's.
NPC was created to help players to have more targets ( its very serious problem for strong players I have 2 or 3 good targets who can give me good exp all others are to weak to give full exp or to strong to attack) but with NPC and multi attacks i sudelnly have much more targets and what more importat they give me like 2 or even 4 times more what can get before. I think that is litle to extreme
(2010.Apr.23 12:17 PM)lrrltt Wrote: [ -> ]That is pretty extrame, 2k in exp pts. For my the most that i have gotten from the NPC in a win was 650 pts. But most time i lose due to the stronger NPC's that can rip me apart. Maybe what needs to be added is even stronger NPC's.

+1
I think adding stronger NPC's is the solution to this.
(2010.Apr.23 12:33 PM)Rafallol Wrote: [ -> ]NPC was created to help players to have more targets ( its very serious problem for strong players I have 2 or 3 good targets who can give me good exp all others are to weak to give full exp or to strong to attack) but with NPC and multi attacks i sudelnly have much more targets and what more importat they give me like 2 or even 4 times more what can get before. I think that is litle to extreme

Should have played all aspects of the game, not just the level aspect Wink
(2010.Apr.23 12:53 PM)Dingus Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010.Apr.23 12:33 PM)Rafallol Wrote: [ -> ]NPC was created to help players to have more targets ( its very serious problem for strong players I have 2 or 3 good targets who can give me good exp all others are to weak to give full exp or to strong to attack) but with NPC and multi attacks i sudelnly have much more targets and what more importat they give me like 2 or even 4 times more what can get before. I think that is litle to extreme

Should have played all aspects of the game, not just the level aspect Wink

huh?
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's