Fed'd players as NPC's ??
2010.Apr.22, 06:53 PM
Fed'd players as NPC's ??
there have to be some fed'd players that will never be allowed to return due to their actions. why not make them NPC's ?

9:42 pm
New! WilliamR (aka Punisher) attacked you and lost.

3:07 am
New! Howl attacked you and lost.
8:53 pm Conrad attacked you and lost.
2010.Apr.22, 07:05 PM
RE: Fed'd players as NPC's ??
You you, have some brains in you!
Great idea.

I smoke like a chimney, matta fact I smoke like a gun when the killer sees his enemy
2010.Apr.22, 07:34 PM
what about the ppl in the retirement village? if loki was gunna come back he would have done so allready........ will give pun a chance to beat him finally. Wink

give her the bowling ball grip, two in the pink and one in the stink.

all cats are grey in the dark.
2010.Apr.22, 07:44 PM
not a bad idea, it'd be nice for inactives to move around more

let's play Auction Tycoon 3: Diablo Edition
(._.) ~ ︵ ┻━┻
2010.Apr.22, 08:04 PM
thanks quag...i did zerk him long ago..with no bonuses Smile

j was one tough cookie

doh
2010.Apr.22, 08:48 PM
(2010.Apr.22 07:34 PM)thehustler Wrote:  if loki was gunna come back he would have done so allready

Not necessarily true...

"Do you see what happens, Larry? Do you see what happens when you fuck a stranger in the ass?! This is what happens, Larry! This is what happens when you fuck a stranger in the ass! "
2010.Apr.22, 08:55 PM
(2010.Apr.22 08:48 PM)w00k Wrote:  
(2010.Apr.22 07:34 PM)thehustler Wrote:  if loki was gunna come back he would have done so allready

Not necessarily true...

Insiderinformation'd

Whatever leniency I extended to you and your comrades before, may have been in error. If you persist in halting our course, we will burn your pathetic fleet down to the last man.
2010.Apr.23, 11:18 AM
Good idea, especially w/ the new attack code, it would be nice to have maybe even another NPC gang of Fed'd Jail players. (This only works for ppl w/ permanent bans)

You could also combine this idea w/ my "Repoed Uniques" contest idea in the feedback forum. We could have an introductory contest for their uniques. Winky
2010.Apr.23, 11:31 AM
(2010.Apr.23 11:18 AM)2asandab Wrote:  Good idea, especially w/ the new attack code, it would be nice to have maybe even another NPC gang of Fed'd Jail players. (This only works for ppl w/ permanent bans)

You could also combine this idea w/ my "Repoed Uniques" contest idea in the feedback forum. We could have an introductory contest for their uniques. Winky

I always thought Jack Mort was a better leader than Balazar.

9:42 pm
New! WilliamR (aka Punisher) attacked you and lost.

3:07 am
New! Howl attacked you and lost.
8:53 pm Conrad attacked you and lost.