AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Fed'd players as NPC's ??
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
there have to be some fed'd players that will never be allowed to return due to their actions. why not make them NPC's ?
You you, have some brains in you!
Great idea.
what about the ppl in the retirement village? if loki was gunna come back he would have done so allready........ will give pun a chance to beat him finally. Wink
not a bad idea, it'd be nice for inactives to move around more
thanks quag...i did zerk him long ago..with no bonuses Smile

j was one tough cookie
(2010.Apr.22 07:34 PM)thehustler Wrote: [ -> ]if loki was gunna come back he would have done so allready

Not necessarily true...
(2010.Apr.22 08:48 PM)w00k Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010.Apr.22 07:34 PM)thehustler Wrote: [ -> ]if loki was gunna come back he would have done so allready

Not necessarily true...

Insiderinformation'd
Good idea, especially w/ the new attack code, it would be nice to have maybe even another NPC gang of Fed'd Jail players. (This only works for ppl w/ permanent bans)

You could also combine this idea w/ my "Repoed Uniques" contest idea in the feedback forum. We could have an introductory contest for their uniques. Winky
(2010.Apr.23 11:18 AM)2asandab Wrote: [ -> ]Good idea, especially w/ the new attack code, it would be nice to have maybe even another NPC gang of Fed'd Jail players. (This only works for ppl w/ permanent bans)

You could also combine this idea w/ my "Repoed Uniques" contest idea in the feedback forum. We could have an introductory contest for their uniques. Winky

I always thought Jack Mort was a better leader than Balazar.
Reference URL's