April Fools
2010.Apr.01, 08:21 PM
RE: April Fools
(2010.Apr.01 08:20 PM)EvilDeedz Wrote:  I think all us troopers who did not byytch n moan should get a crime spree in which we could discover bonuses like those clovers were giving out. Oh, and our AP refreshes x2 that day. I can dream can't I? Fckin whiners. Thanks admin for that surprise.

I'm not sure what is worse, whiners or beggers.

9:42 pm
New! WilliamR (aka Punisher) attacked you and lost.

3:07 am
New! Howl attacked you and lost.
8:53 pm Conrad attacked you and lost.
2010.Apr.01, 08:26 PM
(2010.Apr.01 08:21 PM)Leopard Wrote:  
(2010.Apr.01 08:20 PM)EvilDeedz Wrote:  I think all us troopers who did not byytch n moan should get a crime spree in which we could discover bonuses like those clovers were giving out. Oh, and our AP refreshes x2 that day. I can dream can't I? Fckin whiners. Thanks admin for that surprise.

Its called sarcasm can opener. ( I can still smell the hater juice on your breath. Breath in that other direction)

I smoke like a chimney, matta fact I smoke like a gun when the killer sees his enemy
2010.Apr.01, 09:30 PM
(2010.Apr.01 08:19 PM)delpot Wrote:  Jesus Christ you all are the biggest bunch of farking whiney arse pusssiez I've ever seen in my life. It was supposed to be fun. Something different. Something to spice things up around her in what can otherwise became very dull and monotonous. But noooo god forbid your precious cycle of loserdom be broken for 24 hours. You are pathetic losers.

Thank you zen for trying to have fun again...but so
sometimes I just don't get why you succumb to the bitching and whining of these people...you think there all gonna quit on you because their crimes were a little more difficult for one day? Highly doubtful considering how hopelessly addictted to staring on front of that black screen for hours on end each day.

You all suck my hairy saggy scrotum.
That's my boy! Well said.
2010.Apr.01, 09:41 PM
(2010.Apr.01 08:21 PM)Leopard Wrote:  

whiners that beg

()()
(ºº)
(__)

go stare in the mirror and say to yourself you're the greatest then you and your fan of one wont be so lonely.

Life isn't like a box of chocolates. It's more like a jar of jalapenos. What you do today, might burn your ass tomorrow
2010.Apr.01, 09:43 PM
glad this was over early. nice try though. delpots a doucheee.

Round 1
Conrad hits g2o2d4wp for 1338 damage.
Round 2
Conrad hits g2o2d4wp for 1373 damage.
Round 4
Conrad hits g2o2d4wp for 1151 damage. g2o2d4wp sulks.
2010.Apr.01, 10:06 PM
i enjoyed it while it lasted. yea i noticed i was in jail more than usual. so what the CRAP was TWEAKED!!! that was said before you tried the crimes. if you play this game enough to have a fkn percentage on what you normaly make a day compared to today then your fkn life must really suck chocalate balls!!

go have a fkn cold beer, or pray a tree dont get cut down, or a whale dont die, for fuk sake do something with your worthless fkn life!!!!!!!!!
Criminal Action
1. With the help of a buddy, you set up a scam where your friend creates a car accident and you act as a witness.
2. Your friend starts driving around looking for a mark while you sit innocently along the street.
3. Your buddy slams on his brakes right in front of you on the street while the car behind him tries to avoid your friends car.

Result: The car behind your buddy starts to slide as he brakes too hard to avoid a collision. As the dust settles, your friend falls out of his car in extreme pain. You run over to help out and act as a witness. The man, not wanting his insurance to increase due to an accident on his record, offers $392 cash on the spot to help both of you forget it ever happened.

Try Again
Crimes

that has to be the least i have ever got for that crime, thx bitchbabees!!!

EDIT...
thx for the fun zen!
This post was last modified: 2010.Apr.01 10:19 PM by freeksta3798.

BUILD A MAN A FIRE AND HE IS WARM FOR A DAY
SET THAT MAN ON FIRE AND HE IS WARM FOR LIFE
2010.Apr.01, 10:15 PM
meh. why do people complain so much? if this had kept going i'd've leveled and probably made 50k with the shotty success rate.. thanks zen for giving it a try

let's play Auction Tycoon 3: Diablo Edition
(._.) ~ ︵ ┻━┻
2010.Apr.01, 10:16 PM
Or you know how to count, or recognize numbers.
2010.Apr.01, 10:19 PM
(2010.Apr.01 10:16 PM)TommiTheTaco Wrote:  Or you know how to count, or recognize numbers.

meh, I can make 100k in a day and only get about 850 or so exp.
don't ever even pay attention to it

9:42 pm
New! WilliamR (aka Punisher) attacked you and lost.

3:07 am
New! Howl attacked you and lost.
8:53 pm Conrad attacked you and lost.
2010.Apr.01, 10:32 PM
(2010.Apr.01 10:06 PM)freeksta3798 Wrote:  if you play this game enough to have a fkn percentage on what you normaly make a day compared to today then your fkn life must really suck chocalate balls!!

That was aimed at that, G2.