RJ rant
2010.Jan.07, 07:06 PM
RE: RJ rant
I'm bored as PHUCK, too. Borg removal was supposed to be AGES ago between level 13-15. I past that a LONG time ago.

If we can't keep the addicts happy any longer why would newbs want to join let alone stick around?
2010.Jan.07, 07:09 PM
(2010.Jan.07 07:06 PM)McCule Wrote:  If we can't keep the addicts happy any longer why would newbs want to join let alone stick around?

ya....i agree..

props to the people older than me, im bored and havent been around near aslong as a lot of you...

Condom is the glass slipper of our generation. You slip one on when you meet a stranger. You dance all night... then you throw it away. The condom, I mean, not the stranger.
2010.Jan.07, 07:11 PM
(2010.Jan.07 07:09 PM)Duchbag69 Wrote:  ya....i agree..

props to the people older than me, im bored and havent been around near aslong as a lot of you...

You should piss some people off. That'll get the ball rolling.
2010.Jan.07, 08:08 PM
(2010.Jan.07 06:59 PM)thatthingufear Wrote:  Ush got that house on his own when it was 80 million.

Yup, he is crazy... money to burn lol...
2010.Jan.07, 08:21 PM
The real crazy part was he went from beach house to mansion over night.
2010.Jan.07, 08:30 PM
Truth is, it's just sad.

Beginning of 2009, right after wOOk and Loki left, Zen said she'd be coding full time. I waited just like most others, and now the year is gone.

We had new weapons, new armor. New skills. Some contests or events. Travel discounts based on reps. Fight codes adjustments. MAJOR WITCH HUNT FOR third party programs.

Most of us like this game. AND have been quite patient.

The only lever we still got would be to cut the donations. If the top 50 active forum users quit donating all together, she'll think about coding a lot more.

8:50 pm BlackHand attacked you and lost.
2010.Jan.07, 08:48 PM
(2010.Jan.07 08:30 PM)JakeBlues Wrote:  Truth is, it's just sad.

Beginning of 2009, right after wOOk and Loki left, Zen said she'd be coding full time. I waited just like most others, and now the year is gone.

We had new weapons, new armor. New skills. Some contests or events. Travel discounts based on reps. Fight codes adjustments. MAJOR WITCH HUNT FOR third party programs.

Most of us like this game. AND have been quite patient.

The only lever we still got would be to cut the donations. If the top 50 active forum users quit donating all together, she'll think about coding a lot more.

Well from what I have seen in the past sometimes you have to give a good nudge and zen will listen. I know a lot of things have been tested so lets get them in place. Some things were supposed to be pretty much ready...

It's time for that final push! I have played lots of games that do not do anywhere near as well as this one...
This post was last modified: 2010.Jan.07 08:49 PM by randomjacker.
2010.Jan.08, 10:10 AM
(2010.Jan.07 07:06 PM)McCule Wrote:  I'm bored as frag, too. Borg removal was supposed to be AGES ago between level 13-15. I past that a LONG time ago.

If we can't keep the addicts happy any longer why would newbs want to join let alone stick around?

Couldn't agree more, there was also the promise of a new ability for construction and engineering by a certain level, nothing new there either....

but yeh, once the addicts are so bored we're mindlessly clicking, and asking ourselves why....something's gotta change
2010.Jan.08, 11:06 AM
(2010.Jan.08 10:10 AM)cheetah Wrote:  
(2010.Jan.07 07:06 PM)McCule Wrote:  I'm bored as frag, too. Borg removal was supposed to be AGES ago between level 13-15. I past that a LONG time ago.

Couldn't agree more, there was also the promise of a new ability for construction and engineering by a certain level, nothing new there either....

but yeh, once the addicts are so bored we're mindlessly clicking, and asking ourselves why....something's gotta change

Amen sista
2010.Jan.08, 11:42 AM
So what are we doing, waiting giving her till X day then stop donating?
This post was last modified: 2010.Jan.08 11:42 AM by InPaceRequiscat.

4:30 pm FuN2PwN attacked you and lost. Zerkin ain't easy.
2:50 pm SuP3Rn00b attacked you and lost. Zerkin still ain't easy.
13.Aug.14 SuP3R1 attacked you and lost. See above.