AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: RJ rant
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
I have stewed for over a year waiting! Tried to be patient and let the game creators have time to code and get things out.

But I am mad as hell and tired of waiting. Do I sit on my arse and be bored after spending thousands of hours training my character?

Not to mention the hundreds if not thousands of dollars of my hard earned cash for this game to just give me a couple classes...

I have spent YEARS of my time on this hobby! WHY am I bored for so damn long?!?!

Where are the new abilities? Why do wars still suck? Borg removal? hideout turrets? Multi person attacks?

I could go on... I love the way the game creators are hands on with the people in this game, but it isn't evolving. stale for well over a year!

I will not piss away all this time I have put in just to retire like so many others...

I know whine, whine, whine... lol
Zen has been caught in a snowstorm.

expect something to come out this week. it may get pushed back until next week, however. quit crying.
Amen to that so true!!
I agree 100 percent. My donations are supposed to go towards the game improvements. The have not to my satisfaction.
ok and what is their excuse for the other 11 months in the year? eh conrad??
(2010.Jan.07 10:43 AM)Conrad1103 Wrote: [ -> ]Zen has been caught in a snowstorm.

expect something to come out this week. it may get pushed back until next week, however. quit crying.

So something this week after years? I was told tomorrow 3 months ago dude...

and are you talking about 1 minor change? or several major changes that should already be in place?
[Image: 23m7tjd.gif]

SisterLynx

1. Beer, shot and or a drink

2. Taking inactives out of the game all together, forcing remaining players to fight each other.

I would think these are simple things to do, but I don't have a clue about coding a game.

There are always suggestions and new ideas coming from the community. I would be happy just knowing if anything is being worked on.

JohnRambo

(2010.Jan.07 10:43 AM)Dingus Wrote: [ -> ]I agree 100 percent. My donations are supposed to go towards the game improvements. The have not to my satisfaction.
(2010.Jan.07 10:50 AM)SisterLynx Wrote: [ -> ]2. Taking inactives out of the game all together, forcing remaining players to fight each other.

Dumbest suggestion ever!!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Reference URL's