tommi this is for you
2009.Dec.11, 11:37 AM
RE: tommi this is for you
Ooo. Fat jokes. Keep 'em coming. It's not like you're ever going to win in a battlle of wits with one fat joke after another. Sooner or later, you're going to start stumbling on the same lame insult like you stumbled into your mom the other night, drunk and enraged that I made fun of you in the forums.
2009.Dec.11, 11:39 AM
whats the matter tommi, don,t want to go toe to toe in the forums with me any more. the more you and your gang keep me in the hospital, gives me more time to keep you in your place fatboy

I put the finger of DEATH on you !!!
2009.Dec.11, 11:41 AM
That's hard to do. I'm fat, remember? And your character can't keep anything in place, apparently. Bowel movements, urine, that lazy eye you and your character seem to share and were doing so well with until last night.

If you want to give it a run, go for it. It's only sad and funny in your thinking you've owned me at anything.
2009.Dec.11, 11:41 AM
don,t need fat jokes to kill you in the forums like you can kill me in game. keep up the good work

2009.Dec.11, 11:42 AM
No problem.
2009.Dec.11, 11:43 AM
(2009.Dec.11 11:37 AM)TommiTheTaco Wrote:  Ooo. Fat jokes. Keep 'em coming. It's not like you're ever going to win in a battlle of wits with one fat joke after another. Sooner or later, you're going to start stumbling on the same lame insult like you stumbled into your mom the other night, drunk and enraged that I made fun of you in the forums.

ok tommi lets get off of the mom subject cause i just got of of yours seems to me you can only use the words some one else says is that all u can come up with there you go again witless wonder
2009.Dec.11, 11:43 AM
burned you once will burn you again lmfao

2009.Dec.11, 11:48 AM
Uh oh. The Tango Squad! I cannot beat them. Their wit is like razors on my mind. It hurts so good.

All I've got to show is.

10135 LCBO JinxtheLynx 30 198 Hospitalized by TasteThisBeefLog.
11939 LCBO UnforgivingSoul 19 127 Hospitalized by TasteThisBeefLog.

The biggest dis ever. Smile You can talk all you want in the forums. I've got your asses in game.
This post was last modified: 2009.Dec.11 11:49 AM by TommiTheTaco.
2009.Dec.11, 11:51 AM
[img][Image: images.jpg][/img]

fall down on the job again dam tommi you ever going to learn
thats all you can do tommi is keep us in the hospital but not in the forums
This post was last modified: 2009.Dec.11 11:51 AM by jockpaul.

2009.Dec.11, 11:52 AM
(2009.Dec.11 11:04 AM)jockpaul Wrote:  isn,t i,m

isn't i'm

Please stop using commas where an apostrophe belongs (but keep laying it onto tiny brain/huge ass. Taco boy has it coming.

29.Jan.09 ColdBeerHere attacked you and lost.
29.Jan.09 ColdBeerHere attacked you and lost.
Thread Closed