AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: tommi this is for you
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
(2009.Dec.10 10:36 PM)TommiTheTaco Wrote: [ -> ]He never makes sense. He's retarded. Him and Jinx are siamese twins..Attached at the wanker, so they can do nothing but stroke themselves. As much as they think they've won, they're the losing team that got a trophy at the big game.

do you really want to start with me in the forums again, if you do go put me in the hospital and come join me in the forums so i can put you in your place again.i see you waited until i was offline to back into the forums.i,m here now.didn,t i give you the beeflog enough yesterday.

JohnRambo

Tommi would belly stomp you, don't take him on.
Jinx will use his Dong Bag to render Tommi defenseless. Good thinking Jinx.
fight fight fight this is fun

JohnRambo

The dong bag is only useful if it can penetrate the blubber first.
Leave Tommi alone, he is tons of fun!

JohnRambo

When he sits round the house, HE SITS,,,, ROUND THE HOUSE
sorry i will leave him alone all by him self NOT!!!! fatbouy isn,t going to wait until i,m offline start some more shit Scream
(2009.Dec.11 11:04 AM)jockpaul Wrote: [ -> ]sorry i will leave him alone all by him self pause NOT!!!! fatboy isn't going to wait until i'm offline start some more drek Scream
FAT BOUY

bobbing around in the ocean like a helpless bouy
nice to see you too FATBOY!! please lets see how long you and your gang can keep me in the hoispital. i got a suprise for you very soon, you are going to love it.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Reference URL's