AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: tommi this is for you
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

JohnRambo

(2009.Dec.11 11:37 AM)TommiTheTaco Wrote: [ -> ]Ooo. Fat jokes. Keep 'em coming. It's not like you're ever going to win in a battlle of wits with one fat joke after another. Sooner or later, you're going to start stumbling on the same lame insult like you stumbled into your mom the other night, drunk and enraged that I made fun of you in the forums.

Pictures speak a thousand words

Sorry
(2009.Dec.11 12:18 PM)peteycrack Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009.Dec.11 12:16 PM)jockpaul Wrote: [ -> ]hey tommi Do illiterate people get the full effect of Alphabet soup?

Hahahahaha in your face! Suck on those embers fat boy you just got burned!

once, twice,and once again i shall burn you!!!!
whats the matter tommi you going to wait until i go offline again to try and start some more shit with me?
(2009.Dec.11 12:24 PM)jockpaul Wrote: [ -> ]once, twice,and once again i shall burn you!!!!
whats the matter tommi you going to wait until i go offline again to try and start some more drek with me?

You Haven't done any burning yet!

The funniest thing was posted by someone else. Just because someone else makes a good joke doesn't mean you get the credit.
you are right what was i thinking?

JohnRambo

cough
And there was tommi: reigning supreme at number two.

JohnRambo

[Image: ugly_fat_man_big_tummy_funny_pictur_.jpg]
(2009.Dec.11 12:32 PM)Mock8800 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009.Dec.11 12:24 PM)jockpaul Wrote: [ -> ]once, twice,and once again i shall burn you!!!!
whats the matter tommi you going to wait until i go offline again to try and start some more drek with me?

You Haven't done any burning yet!

The funniest thing was posted by someone else. Just because someone else makes a good joke doesn't mean you get the credit.

Any friend of yours ... is a friend of yours.
Anyone who told you to be yourself couldn't have given you worse advice.
Make a mental note . . . oh, I see you're out of paper!

JohnRambo

Eek Eek
i just wonder, was that a burn?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Reference URL's