Poll: does he need to be taught a lesson
yes
no
[Show Results]

what is his problem
2009.Nov.19, 12:54 AM
what is his problem
12:46 am Spikelancelot hospitalized you.

this guy seems to never learn he always hits people while they are online and trying to train i think he needs to be taught a lesson
2009.Nov.19, 12:56 AM
RE: what is his problem
How long have you played?

()()
(ºº)
(__)

go stare in the mirror and say to yourself you're the greatest then you and your fan of one wont be so lonely.

Life isn't like a box of chocolates. It's more like a jar of jalapenos. What you do today, might burn your ass tomorrow
2009.Nov.19, 12:58 AM
yawn, old news...i kinda like his style...he achieves exactly what he is trying to do...

Condom is the glass slipper of our generation. You slip one on when you meet a stranger. You dance all night... then you throw it away. The condom, I mean, not the stranger.
2009.Nov.19, 01:00 AM
Get an ass kicking for an ass kicking?
2009.Nov.19, 01:04 AM
is this the guy who hosps level 1s to ruin the game for them?
2009.Nov.19, 01:06 AM
(2009.Nov.19 01:04 AM)dnbrocks Wrote:  is this the guy who hosps level 1s to ruin the game for them?

this sounds more like carlweathers to me...

Condom is the glass slipper of our generation. You slip one on when you meet a stranger. You dance all night... then you throw it away. The condom, I mean, not the stranger.
2009.Nov.19, 01:07 AM
i think he hosp anybody he can while they are online just to stir things up and when he does for some odd reason he seems to run and go offline
2009.Nov.19, 01:08 AM
i havent talked to spike personally, but i would assume he does it to make people angry or at the very least a little agitated...

i think if he truly cared about being hosped he wouldnt hosp random folks...

2009.Nov.19, 01:11 AM
(2009.Nov.19 01:04 AM)dnbrocks Wrote:  is this the guy who hosps level 1s to ruin the game for them?

him & carl weathers must be kin, but yes he is 1 of those ppl ... screwing up the game by chasing new players away to other games
2009.Nov.19, 01:54 AM
(2009.Nov.19 01:11 AM)JUSTJOHNNY Wrote:  

him & carl weathers must be kin, but yes he is 1 of those ppl ... screwing up the game by chasing new players away to other games

could zen not fed jail these ppl? if it is true that they are doing this isn't it damageing her game.