AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: what is his problem
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

tcaughron36

12:46 am Spikelancelot hospitalized you.

this guy seems to never learn he always hits people while they are online and trying to train i think he needs to be taught a lesson
How long have you played?
yawn, old news...i kinda like his style...he achieves exactly what he is trying to do...
Get an ass kicking for an ass kicking?
is this the guy who hosps level 1s to ruin the game for them?
(2009.Nov.19 01:04 AM)dnbrocks Wrote: [ -> ]is this the guy who hosps level 1s to ruin the game for them?

this sounds more like carlweathers to me...

tcaughron36

i think he hosp anybody he can while they are online just to stir things up and when he does for some odd reason he seems to run and go offline
i havent talked to spike personally, but i would assume he does it to make people angry or at the very least a little agitated...

i think if he truly cared about being hosped he wouldnt hosp random folks...

JUSTJOHNNY

(2009.Nov.19 01:04 AM)dnbrocks Wrote: [ -> ]is this the guy who hosps level 1s to ruin the game for them?

him & carl weathers must be kin, but yes he is 1 of those ppl ... screwing up the game by chasing new players away to other games
(2009.Nov.19 01:11 AM)JUSTJOHNNY Wrote: [ -> ]

him & carl weathers must be kin, but yes he is 1 of those ppl ... screwing up the game by chasing new players away to other games

could zen not fed jail these ppl? if it is true that they are doing this isn't it damageing her game.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's