What would your future plans be for AL
2009.Jul.26, 03:06 PM
RE: What would your future plans be for AL
i like the drug idea, could have like coke; increase dex; heroin; increase res; roids or e; increase strength; and... i dunno what would help acc...

let's play Auction Tycoon 3: Diablo Edition
(._.) ~ ︵ ┻━┻
2009.Jul.26, 03:06 PM
Maybe for the gang jump idea ...

It would add up the three players HP to get a total HP then take the best of each of the battle stats and best weapon / potential weapon of the three doing the gang jump and determine it in one fight and split the exp / damage equally among them.
2009.Jul.26, 03:12 PM
Doing your idea of a gang jump would not really work.It would be doomed to fail if you lowered the stats.I think it is better the way I proposed lol
2009.Jul.26, 03:34 PM
(2009.Jul.26 03:12 PM)biffbaffboff Wrote:  Doing your idea of a gang jump would not really work.It would be doomed to fail if you lowered the stats.I think it is better the way I proposed lol

I never suggested to lower the stats... just to take the best stat of each player and use the hp of all three of them combined.

Or maybe take the strongest player and give him a zerk like bonus based on the other players stats that are doing the gang jump and give him the hp of all three players combined.
2009.Jul.26, 03:40 PM
I have never seen so many bad ideas in one post..............Rolleyes
2009.Jul.26, 03:41 PM
yes but I am trying to get away from unrealistic battles.Just because your mates are helping does not mean they become supermen or the stats unrealistic.

Just choosing 3 v1 in one fight same stats nothing more.Just meens if after 2 attacks and they are in critical the last one can still attack and finnish the job.Like a beatdown more so than a leave but not a hosp.

The way I see it now if you were in a gang irl... you would not care if the guy was in a bad way,if you had a problem you would attack them no matter if they were in a wheelchair lol

Saying we can only attack players in fair condition is just wierd...and wrong.This option allows the opportunity to lay the law down.
2009.Jul.26, 03:41 PM
We have already had the drug idea. It didn't happen then i doubt it will happen now.
This post was last modified: 2009.Jul.26 03:42 PM by ShadowKid.
2009.Jul.26, 04:07 PM
The owning of districts would be awesome. It'd piss people off, though. There'd be a lot of wars over taxing, if taxing happened. XD
2009.Jul.26, 06:07 PM
Gang designed gear?

For X Ks of gang points, you get a personal gang blacksmith, wich can then personalize your gang weapons to a unique gang style, for a fee.
Or the possibilitie to personalize your weapon / armor to enhance there effect, for a fee, but coming with the down side that no one but you can wear them ever after.
This post was last modified: 2009.Jul.26 06:08 PM by JakeBlues.

8:50 pm BlackHand attacked you and lost.
2009.Jul.26, 06:16 PM
lol @ all of this.