AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: What would your future plans be for AL
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

biffbaffboff

I am thinking about what's been mentioned in other threads and decided to post this.

How about the politicians having more say in AL.
Taxing area's ,council tax, gang extortion, forcloser of gangs.

Just a thought.P.s I have 0 politicain.

An AL police department,with AL members.Use your career in police enforcement to throw your enemies in jail,corrupion obviously.

Npc hitman squad.Pay the hitmen 20k a time and they will take anyone out for 300+ mins.

Drug store.Buy your LSD here.Happiness increase of 5 per refresh,slightly affects your ability to fight.

Gang jump.Choose 2/3/4 players from your gang to launch 1 simultanius assault on another player.

Weekly gang war's for control of 1 AL district.Owning the right to your district means anyone traveling through your district has to pay a toll to the gang.10% of the travel cost goes straight to the gang.

Taser guns.1 attempt per 2 hours.Launch a taser attack on an opponent.If successful the opponent will not recieve any ap/energy refresh for 15 mins.

Editted just for dingus.Whoever he is.Anyways carry on.
all very interesting ideas, id like to see the multi attack system.

btw its 'LSD' not 'LCD'.

shadowinc

i like the one about AL police dept
all cool ideas!
I want to be in charge of Extaution! While watching my new LCD
I want just chilling and waiting for
Christmas Hosp War part II:The Rebirth
the idea of gangs controlling districts is very good and should be put into the game IMO

what do you think zen?

BlitzKrieg

From the entry blurb...
"You are like many citizens of the land, struggling to make your mark in the world. Will you become the next superstar athlete?"

I'd like the ranks of jobs to mean something..
I.e provide a wage that's worth having, contribute to your reputation, give you "side Quests" like crimes but job related...

Military could be Lead a mission to raid the Taliban
Construction could be Build an addition to town hall
Athletics could be Compete in a local competition
etc...
some districts should have associated crime types and enhanced results
Starting to sound like Criminal Island, there, Biffles.

Plans for AL: Quitting eventually.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Reference URL's