2009.Jun.06, 08:00 PM
RE: Unexpected Event?
(2009.Jun.06 07:24 PM)Ushanewnewba Wrote:  Online hits make me cry.Cry

you's rally crien? lol

Who gives a drek.
2009.Jun.06, 08:22 PM
(2009.Jun.06 07:33 PM)SisterLynx Wrote:  I like getting roses Smile

yea whats with that? i heard you can get roses from mugging people?

19.) You hit for 1195 points of damage. XXX resists 2 for a total of 1193 damage.
2009.Jun.06, 08:27 PM
random events are always welcomed:
8:15 pm Bad2DeBone attacked you and lost. Delete
8:13 pm Faceless attacked you and lost. Delete
he he he
and webbs you're not my friend so don't even think about it Razz

"I wasn't resisting arrest, I was resenting arrest."
Some people are like slinkies they are really good for nothing but still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs.
2009.Jun.06, 08:31 PM
Another player and I, who are neck and neck, hit eachother online to test stats/luck. If they send stims, I almost never have a problem, though I always ask the reason.

Whatever leniency I extended to you and your comrades before, may have been in error. If you persist in halting our course, we will burn your pathetic fleet down to the last man.
2009.Jun.06, 08:31 PM
You're not within my competition either, sort of the idea I am getting at.
2009.Jun.07, 12:41 AM
There could be a citizen of AL rules saying that anywhere over the industrial district is free for all regarding onliners.

8:50 pm BlackHand attacked you and lost.
2009.Jun.07, 04:27 AM
deathwing u useless nipple = why dont u post that u hospd me online 2 times (along with that other penis with ears) instead of making it look like we tried to nail you - that was us trying to get payback - youre just a mook who likes to strut around and pretend you belong- get a life and grow up
2009.Jun.07, 05:33 AM
respecting a player training and doing crime online, thats why online hits is a no no, exceptfor gang war..? i dont know about mugging online though, coz its free cash if you keep it in your pocket..^^ hmm, about testing stats, mail the player if youwant to test your stats on him and send stims..^^ or you can hit him offline? i hate hospitalized thou..>_< Ninja
2009.Jun.07, 07:07 AM
I have to admit, being hit online (for no reason) and an event popping up that someone bit off is fun. With that said, yeah I hate to loose, but have to admit at least someone thought I was worthy of trying to get exp on. So why not! Cool

"Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today"
2009.Jun.07, 11:40 AM
(2009.Jun.07 04:27 AM)Faceless Wrote:  deathwing u useless nipple = why dont u post that u hospd me online 2 times (along with that other penis with ears) instead of making it look like we tried to nail you - that was us trying to get payback - youre just a mook who likes to strut around and pretend you belong- get a life and grow up

LMAO... another DW fan.

I love it!

LET THE MASSES UNITE!

ScreamScream

5.) You hit for 1073 points of damage. (xx) resists 20 for a total of 1053 damage. <-- My first crit over 1K - no candy. :-) 2/14/10

29.) You hit for 1120 points of damage. Xavier Halcon resists 54 for a total of 1066 damage. <-- 2/15/10!