AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Unexpected Event?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4

Weebay

Does everyone enjoy seeing an event pop up out of nowhere? I always feel when it happens it gives you a little AL excitement! Point being I have been mugging some of my friends while they're on line. I will send the two stims right after usually, and I don't take any money, I just like to drop an event on people while they are online.

I can't be the only one who feels that if I was to get attacked online by some of my closest competitors I would really care. Obviously you don't want to be attacked constantly online, but the occasional attack I don't see any type of problem with.

Is there anyone who plays that can agree with me?
Keep 'em on their toes.
+1

I get hit once and awhile, usually someone testing their stats. Smile Met some cool folks that way and usually always invite them to hit whenever. lol

BTW, thanks for the love tap earlier. ;P
It does add excitment.... far be it for me to say anything negative about creating something to do and add excitement...

But at the same time these type of actions can bring retaliation...

In any form it may come, it is a license to let loose... onine is online after all Smile

Weebay

Does it actually state anywhere that you're not supposed to be hit online?
(2009.Jun.06 05:33 PM)Weebay Wrote: [ -> ]Does it actually state anywhere that you're not supposed to be hit online?

Most likely in the Whiner's Creed, but that's unwritten.

Weebay

Obviously noobs don't need to be hit online, or many of the lower levels. Shouldn't we have some unwritten rule that once over a certain level an occasional attack from your friends should be welcome!
Online hits make me cry.Cry

shadowrain

(2009.Jun.06 07:24 PM)Ushanewnewba Wrote: [ -> ]Online hits make me cry.Cry

lol

SisterLynx

I like getting roses Smile
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Reference URL's