Contest.
2009.May.25, 12:09 PM
RE: Contest.
As I said in my first post(a little altered, but same message), I enjoy doing contests(Obviously by my profile and ranking near the top in most contests), but this one just isn't thought out too well for everyone. That's my only qualm.

The little guys can't beat themselves, let alone people higher up. Middle ground has a ton of targets to go against, but can't compete with how the higher-ups can smash nearly everyone under them. And the higher-ups can't win certain tags(But who's here to win tags? People make it like a huge loss to lose a medal on your chest, but what do you really play for?).

I complained, yes, but it doesn't mean it's meant to ruin the fun of others(As I also said in my first post). Have your fun, as I will otherwise, and enjoy your Memorial day.
2009.May.25, 12:30 PM
Thanks for the contest....but this sucks...this contest is costing me more than any other would normally. And i am not even taking part in the contest. Twisted

Buzz Off
2009.May.25, 12:39 PM
(2009.May.25 12:30 PM)lrrltt Wrote:  Thanks for the contest....but this sucks...this contest is costing me more than any other would normally. And i am not even taking part in the contest. Twisted

+1 I like the contest and appreciate Zen's effort, but will not be partaking in it. I am not nearly active enough to win, or even come close, am not donating just for this, and am not strong enough to get a tag. That being said, it's very enjoyable to watch Ryan and RJ duke it out lol.

Whatever leniency I extended to you and your comrades before, may have been in error. If you persist in halting our course, we will burn your pathetic fleet down to the last man.
2009.May.25, 12:47 PM
So .. who stays more online wins, right?
2009.May.25, 01:13 PM
ty zen for the contest...i wont be participating cause i cant function the next day if i stay up that late....but i am gonna be making it more exciting by hospitalizing the inactives ....cheers

doh
2009.May.25, 01:22 PM
It'll be more fun if you hospitalize those online.
Start with the highest level and descend. Biggrin
2009.May.25, 01:37 PM
(2009.May.25 09:28 AM)Lucky666 Wrote:  
(2009.May.25 09:16 AM)rado360 Wrote:  
(2009.May.25 09:01 AM)SisterLynx Wrote:  Talk about your loop holes. If People are taking their equipment off. Thats cheating.

I was gonna do that this morning.lol
High lvls do have a definite advantage in this comp though. They can keep all the competing mid-lvls in the hosp to prevent them a win. RJ's doing it to ryan right now.

i'm pretty sure it was a paid hit

and for all the whiners STFU
when the contests are random you whine. now that we finally have a contest that keeps the randomness factor to a minimum you still whine. if you don't like it find another game where the admins are as considerate towards players as Zen and Err are. you should thank them for wasting their time to organize new contests and putting up with all the whining.

well I am not going to look through the whole thread and find this statement but Yes it was a paid hit... So pay attention... if I was planning on winning by hosping then all of my hits would be hosps on those close to me...

but you know everything right?

If someone pays me to take the top guy out a couple times then so be it... I know he has plenty of stims...
2009.May.25, 03:53 PM
(2009.May.25 01:13 PM)Punisher Wrote:  ty zen for the contest...i wont be participating cause i cant function the next day if i stay up that late....but i am gonna be making it more exciting by hospitalizing the inactives ....cheers

i dont find that it makes it more exciting. i find that its a contradication of the purpose of the competition that zen set up for everyone.

Round 1
Conrad hits g2o2d4wp for 1338 damage.
Round 2
Conrad hits g2o2d4wp for 1373 damage.
Round 4
Conrad hits g2o2d4wp for 1151 damage. g2o2d4wp sulks.
2009.May.25, 04:16 PM
so did eggs count as refreshes?

True knowledge exists in knowing that you know nothing.
2009.May.25, 04:17 PM
Hi guys.