AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Contest.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
I'm normally all for contests, but this one isn't one I'll be enjoying. Good luck to whoever participates.
agreed. i'm too fail when it comes to attacking and such. good luck to all of u. 10 bucks says that 15% of the competition will be hitting me for points Wink
It's not so much the attacking part that gets me. It's the way it's not so much thought out as the rest of the contests have been.

1) People can see the ever-changing score and smack the leader.
2) It's not fair for most of anyone. Lower levels get screwed because they have way less targets to pawn. Middle ground gets eaten alive by the higher-ups.

Dunno..I won't be participating, though. Happy Memorial day, though..Enjoy the contest and the day off.
IMO, Lame contest!

buuddha

(2009.May.24 11:05 PM)TommiTheTaco Wrote: [ -> ]I'm normally all for contests, but this one isn't one I'll be enjoying. Good luck to whoever participates.

i really doubt anyone cares if you will be participating or not.
i dont know. sounds pretty cool to me. not sure how i will fair..but still interesting.

also....the most damage "received" gets a tag. so someone inactive, but getting pounded all day long, gets a tag? i guess the active member with most damage gets the tag.

if no refreshes were allowed, i think it would make it a little better. but im all for the contest in general.

i reserve the right to change my mind though. Smile
And I'm pretty sure you didn't think much past the thought of trolling me.

Here. I'll care.

Wait..I'm heartless. I can't do such a thing as caring about your horribly attempted trolling. Please; read my reasons for not liking this contest, then comment.
(2009.May.24 11:12 PM)TommiTheTaco Wrote: [ -> ]It's not so much the attacking part that gets me. It's the way it's not so much thought out as the rest of the contests have been.

2) It's not fair for most of anyone. Lower levels get screwed because they have way less targets to pawn. Middle ground gets eaten alive by the higher-ups.

i think the higher levels get screwed....they have less targets (if they are going after the tag for most wins over higher levels). the lower levels are better off in that regards. Raf and Pun dont have a chance for that tag. i dont see them complaining.
i think the POI for attacks last 24 should be closed during contest.

Also, Do mugs, gang battles and Hosps count? or just leaves?
(2009.May.24 11:40 PM)Conrad1103 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009.May.24 11:12 PM)TommiTheTaco Wrote: [ -> ]It's not so much the attacking part that gets me. It's the way it's not so much thought out as the rest of the contests have been.

i think the higher levels get screwed....they have less targets (if they are going after the tag for most wins over higher levels). the lower levels are better off in that regards. Raf and Pun dont have a chance for that tag. i dont see them complaining.

Rafal, yes. Punisher, no. Punisher could spank Rafal constantly, all day, online or offline, and gain the tag without hesitation. He could also beat everyone else in the game and win the whole competition.

It suits the higher-ups more than anything, seeing as they can beat more people, thus giving them more targets to dominate on.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Reference URL's