AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Contest.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
(2009.May.25 01:08 AM)Conrad1103 Wrote: [ -> ]there are also other tags to be given out. she didn't list them all.

i hope no-one plays but me! better chance for me to win and finally get a tag better than 5th place (that i had to whine to get).

lol well good luck bro.
yea like... it's cheaper for u to refresh than me?

and as for low lvls not having many targets..... go to people search and type in "a" then "b" then "c" or "1" "2" "3"

"Other tags are up for grabs as well, such as player who defeats the most levels minus their level (i.e. a level 23 beats a level 25 gets +2), highest combined damage received, etc." <---- is for people who train and not power lvl.

this contest seems pretty fair, it's based on activity and nothing else.
ok well based on flat activity. if i stay up for 24 hours and get all my 144 attacks and a lvl 39 does the same but gets only 120 attacks max then how is that fair? just sayin.

buuddha

(2009.May.25 12:59 AM)TommiTheTaco Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah. Gotta make sure no one's raining on my parade. I'm the only attention whore allowed in here, Jaysin. So, you better not be whoring my attention.

i love it, keep blabbing your fat mouth.
also, you talked shit to me in game then blocked me so i coudnt reply.
then you did it again.
your so pathetic.

Fallout

(2009.May.25 12:34 AM)zenith Wrote: [ -> ]Yes the belt will be "better".

The 301 belt is already overpowered so this should be a worthy prize.
It's called fun. And you presenting it in public is attention whoring.

Good job, attention whore. You took my spotlight. I'm so not hurt, now.
true....it costs higher levels a lot more credits to refresh. im tired of all the *complaining*.

my turn.

"Your current humanity score is 15.99"

now that sux.

also....sure wish someone would MOD out all of tommi and buddas nonsense. its enough to read on here already. get a room!
(2009.May.25 01:17 AM)Conrad1103 Wrote: [ -> ]also....sure wish someone would MOD out all of tommi and buddas nonsense. its enough to read on here already. get a room!

Yeah..I changed my mind on what I was saying. Mod this fudgin' thing and take out all of the nonsense..Pretty much everything from Buudha and everything but..2-4 posts from me.
(2009.May.25 01:17 AM)Conrad1103 Wrote: [ -> ]sure wish someone would MOD out all of tommi and buddas nonsense. its enough to read on here already. get a room!

+1
(2009.May.25 01:13 AM)JaySin Wrote: [ -> ]ok well based on flat activity. if i stay up for 24 hours and get all my 144 attacks and a lvl 39 does the same but gets only 120 attacks max then how is that fair? just sayin.

well it sucks to be them.

a tag should be given to the person who's been attacked the most during this contest. it'll most likely be an inactive, but still cool to have.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Reference URL's