AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Contest.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

buuddha

(2009.May.25 01:19 AM)JaySin Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009.May.25 01:17 AM)Conrad1103 Wrote: [ -> ]sure wish someone would MOD out all of tommi and buddas nonsense. its enough to read on here already. get a room!
+1
sorry, i just pointed out how that tommi is a dirty little attention whore, then he proved me right.
ill leave now.
Maybe you could quit being like me and discuss the topic, Attention Whore?

Anyway; The refresh factor doesn't make it fair, seeing as people can just straight whale 45 people in about 2 minutes or so, if they tried really hard. And the only people it really helps are the well-endowed middle-ground folks and the higher-ups.

The level 1-10 people get screwed out of the contest, seeing as there aren't many targets for them to smack on(Lesser equipment and stat training).

The higher ups get screwed out of a couple of tags of who's the dominate force in the game(Which is kind of unfair).

There's a lot of things that could be complained about.
To users 11039 and 8431. Please keep your personnal attacks ingame. All other further derogatory references to each other will be sctutinized and/or mod'ed.
Yeah, ID #'s 11039 and 8439. Better cut the crap, or get hurt.

Good modding. Way to show the guys that made this topic crap, Wraith. Glad you got the position.
(2009.May.25 02:00 AM)hardasgranite Wrote: [ -> ]To users 11039 and 8439. Please keep your personnal attacks ingame. All other further derogatory references to each other will be sctutinized and/or mod'ed.

8431*

SisterLynx

Does health status count when it comes to higher levels?
(2009.May.25 02:35 AM)SisterLynx Wrote: [ -> ]Does health status count when it comes to higher levels?

I'm thinking I'll have to prorate it, otherwise someone is going to win it by taking advantage of a loophole.

SisterLynx

So thats yes then? lol

hunter52070

I only have one question in regards to beating someone higher, is it just one fight? Or is it a combination of fights for a total number?

I beat someone that's 10 levels higher than me, that's a +10, if that's the best I can do in a single fight then I don't need to fight anymore, but if it's a total amount of points, I beat a 35 over and over and over that's a lot of points Twisted
one question:
does using Easter eggs or Ghoulache counts as refreshing?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Reference URL's