Could a new stat be introduced?
2009.Apr.24, 11:25 PM
Could a new stat be introduced?
Something I never saw suggested before.

Could a new stat be added? I don't know. Throwing this out there to see.

8:50 pm BlackHand attacked you and lost.
2009.Apr.25, 07:16 AM
RE: Could a new stat be introduced?
Would be a bit of a bummer through the first 3 months or so, but eventually i'd say it would work. Would prefer not to see it however. 4 battle stats are enough trouble for me.Razz
2009.Apr.25, 07:36 AM
I likey Biggrin
2009.Apr.25, 08:38 AM
maybe sex appeal, give you a bonus against the opposite sex in battle
2009.Apr.25, 10:04 AM
I would think we'd be seeing a lot of sex changes...
2009.Apr.25, 10:45 AM
I can't see any new stats,,, like what?
2009.Apr.25, 11:02 AM
IMO stats are good the way they are. Of course there could be "refined" stats.

Examples:
Accuracy is your base stat but the refined stat would be Breath control; trigger squeeze; target focus.

Dexterity with refined stats of Yoga concentration; hand / eye coordination; stealness

Resistance with refined stats of chi breathing; "mind over matter" exersice; zen state

Strength with refined stats of upper body; lower body; core

If God is our father, you thought, then Satan must be our cousin
2009.Apr.25, 11:08 AM
Something could be jail experience

All your jailed minutes count as jail experience, and give you some "jail" lvls.

At x point, you can fight in jail. Other point, you can do some jail crimes. Some point, you can bribe the jail security to get out cheaper. Etc

8:50 pm BlackHand attacked you and lost.
2009.Apr.26, 02:13 PM
(2009.Apr.25 11:08 AM)Gornikel Wrote:  Something could be jail experience

All your jailed minutes count as jail experience, and give you some "jail" lvls.

At x point, you can fight in jail. Other point, you can do some jail crimes. Some point, you can bribe the jail security to get out cheaper. Etc

Best idea of the thread. Very nice.

5.) You hit for 1073 points of damage. (xx) resists 20 for a total of 1053 damage. <-- My first crit over 1K - no candy. :-) 2/14/10

29.) You hit for 1120 points of damage. Xavier Halcon resists 54 for a total of 1066 damage. <-- 2/15/10!
2009.Apr.26, 08:23 PM
(2009.Apr.25 11:02 AM)Eaglefreak Wrote:  IMO stats are good the way they are. Of course there could be "refined" stats.

Examples:
Accuracy is your base stat but the refined stat would be Breath control; trigger squeeze; target focus.

Dexterity with refined stats of Yoga concentration; hand / eye coordination; stealness

Resistance with refined stats of chi breathing; "mind over matter" exersice; zen state

Strength with refined stats of upper body; lower body; core

Wouldn't that be what skills do? Ok, they're not explained that way but in the end, gives you the same results.