AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Could a new stat be introduced?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Something I never saw suggested before.

Could a new stat be added? I don't know. Throwing this out there to see.

badmanbren

Would be a bit of a bummer through the first 3 months or so, but eventually i'd say it would work. Would prefer not to see it however. 4 battle stats are enough trouble for me.Razz

Kokozama

I likey Biggrin

shadowinc

maybe sex appeal, give you a bonus against the opposite sex in battle

Kokozama

I would think we'd be seeing a lot of sex changes...

ArmorOfGod

I can't see any new stats,,, like what?
IMO stats are good the way they are. Of course there could be "refined" stats.

Examples:
Accuracy is your base stat but the refined stat would be Breath control; trigger squeeze; target focus.

Dexterity with refined stats of Yoga concentration; hand / eye coordination; stealness

Resistance with refined stats of chi breathing; "mind over matter" exersice; zen state

Strength with refined stats of upper body; lower body; core
Something could be jail experience

All your jailed minutes count as jail experience, and give you some "jail" lvls.

At x point, you can fight in jail. Other point, you can do some jail crimes. Some point, you can bribe the jail security to get out cheaper. Etc
(2009.Apr.25 11:08 AM)Gornikel Wrote: [ -> ]Something could be jail experience

All your jailed minutes count as jail experience, and give you some "jail" lvls.

At x point, you can fight in jail. Other point, you can do some jail crimes. Some point, you can bribe the jail security to get out cheaper. Etc

Best idea of the thread. Very nice.

Thor

(2009.Apr.25 11:02 AM)Eaglefreak Wrote: [ -> ]IMO stats are good the way they are. Of course there could be "refined" stats.

Examples:
Accuracy is your base stat but the refined stat would be Breath control; trigger squeeze; target focus.

Dexterity with refined stats of Yoga concentration; hand / eye coordination; stealness

Resistance with refined stats of chi breathing; "mind over matter" exersice; zen state

Strength with refined stats of upper body; lower body; core

Wouldn't that be what skills do? Ok, they're not explained that way but in the end, gives you the same results.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's