AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Contest Idea!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4

ClosedCasket

I was thinking,,,

we should have a fantasy draft in which SV all get there individual gang equal to the SV hideout,,,where Players may Enter a draft in which the pres of each gang can search through active registered draftees and select their members to compete in some gang oriented competetions!

The players who are not selected but entered get a compensation like a gymboree or a crime success bonus day,,,

the winning gangs members get an item made specially for that gang, like Armors, Shields, Weapons, or +5 humanity!
It's been said in another thread, man. No need to repeat it 50 times over. There's no point in another Biff, Dingus, or Marlo.
Pin the tail on the man boob anyone?
If you could do hand stands, you might be able to burn ants, Dingus.

hitolo

You really should keep your ideas to yourself and keep the casket closed while you're at it. Rolleyes
There are a lot of threads about everyone wanting this and wanting that. Some of what you want is a lot of code for admin.

Just understand that when making your wish lists for what you want.

That said, new ideas for wish lists are fun.
i just love it you can say any thing in the fourms you want and hospitalize me for getting my licks in to,this is the only way i have to get back your gang!!!Rolleyes (tommithetaco)
Jinx..This isn't a compliment. You're much more stupid than Dingus and Rambo combined. I'm hitting you because you're hitting VS. Ain't that what I'm supposed to do? Try and protect them?

Get over your insane philosophies and think, much like the rest of the community needs to do.
nop you got it wrong i,m just trying to push your bottons Rolleyes keep[ me in the hospital i like dissing you and your so called politics Eek
I wouldn't have to keep you in the hospital if your gang would leave VS alone. I wouldn't look your way if Beer Store got out of VS's face. There's no politics there. Just some common sense rolling around. You leave something alone, it won't bother you.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Reference URL's