AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Contest Idea!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4

ClosedCasket

You ppl are some disrespectful type of characters, lol

the sad part of it is you actually think you can hurt a mammy rammers feelings, I mean yeah, you can hosp my character sure, but you can never get me to act like somebody I am not,,,I am not going to voice your opinions, I really don't care if you like me, if Pun left SV and just started hosping you all you wouldn't like him very much,,,so why do you think you can intimidate me or even manipulate the way I do me?

I do not care if you Dont like me, I do not care if you screw my momma, I do not care if you hodp me like I am Spikelancelot! This game will burn out long before I do,,, so common, just try and stay on topic here ! Go and attack each other in a different thread!
my gang THE BEER STORE aren,t with you, are for you. we are a gang!!! pass ya a beer tommi just having fun at your expense Eek
Gotta ask, Jinx. How'd it taste?
His victory over you tasted great I am sure Wink
your old lady taste fine lmfaoWinky
(2009.Dec.10 01:40 PM)Dingus Wrote: [ -> ]His victory over you tasted great I am sure Wink

There was no victory for him. Only horrible, beef log filled defeat.
sounds like i won any one else want to get in this battle of wits with him too, its a easy victory Smirk
(2009.Dec.10 01:43 PM)jockpaul Wrote: [ -> ]sounds like i won any one else want to get in this battle of wits with him too, its a easy victory Smirk

Been there. Done that. Snore.
Yeah..You think that. I'll just be over here, watching everyone waste their day with arguing.
i,m not arguing with you tommi just pushing bottoms and letting you know that your failure at wits with me is a losing game for you
how did that taste!Eek
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Reference URL's