AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Lets talk careers
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

JohnRambo

So i'm in manufacturing, almost level 6 and all I can do is charge belts.

The conversion rate sucks, so I don't do that now.

What about the other careers? Do you find that they are better than this? What can be improved on? How is the medical career and all the others? Do you make a small living from them?
lets not
(2009.Nov.17 10:46 AM)JohnRambo Wrote: [ -> ]So i'm in manufacturing, almost level 6 and all I can do is charge belts.

The conversion rate sucks, so I don't do that now.

What about the other careers? Do you find that they are better than this? What can be improved on? How is the medical career and all the others? Do you make a small living from them?

kys
I think the careers are the best for new players.
They higher level you are the more useless careers are for you
(2009.Nov.17 10:57 AM)Rafallol Wrote: [ -> ]I think the careers are the best for new players.

How so?

JohnRambo

So should careers finally get an upgrade? Something to aim for?
(2009.Nov.17 11:00 AM)randomjacker Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009.Nov.17 10:57 AM)Rafallol Wrote: [ -> ]I think the careers are the best for new players.

How so?

I think he means a level 1 player can do a full days career and convert the points to jump from 1 in a skill to 3 in a skill.

At skill level 50 the career points to convert would be months not a day.
And now for Rafs real answer....

How so?

I thought that should be obvious.
The higher level you are you have spend more ap per hour (for me its 22ap and 34ap)
and I gain as much as players with 1 level . For next level i need 750k exp when level 1 would need onlly 20 So few exp gain from careers are bearlny noticable by me but are huge adventage for low level . Similar is for stats gain or money earn
4-1 accuracy conversion rate for engineers is pretty sweet.
I can also repair hideouts and boost my gang's attacks during wars
(2009.Nov.17 11:09 AM)Rafallol Wrote: [ -> ]

How so?

I thought that should be obvious.
The higher level you are you have spend more ap per hour (for me its 22ap and 34ap)
and I gain as much as players with 1 level . For next level i need 750k exp when level 1 would need onlly 20 So few exp gain from careers are bearlny noticable by me but are huge adventage for low level . Similar is for stats gain or money earn

I see... and no not so obvious, since all level 1's can do that exact same thing as the other level 1... Just like all players with a high level stat get the same gain as anyone else at that level.... As well your ap per hour (and ep) are on a sliding scale so it will average about the same yeild in actual dev points.

It seems you are just diconnected with the lower levels... and I know you didn't have these advantages as a low level.... but every day you have another tool to grow beyond the guy starting tomorrow...
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Reference URL's