AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Lets talk careers
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
As a politician I do make some money but not much w/ bailouts (maybe 5k a week) . . . I am under the impression that the higher the career lvl and the higher intelligence the more cp you earn. Is this correct? I spend all my CP on either promotions or endurance . . . @ a .04 end convert ratio it is more advantageous for me to spend the cp on bailouts and use the cash to purchase credits for end.
You get more CP by getting a higher rank.

Int wouldn't help you in the CP bonus.

Weebay

Yes you get more career points per rank, but the cost to use them goes up each time as well.

JohnRambo

(2009.Nov.17 11:24 AM)thrillhouse Wrote: [ -> ]4-1 accuracy conversion rate for engineers is pretty sweet.
I can also repair hideouts and boost my gang's attacks during wars

This annoys me. In manufacturing you cannot get a 4-1 ratio in anything. You also only get stupid belt re-charging. Now if the conversions were equalled out it would seem fairer.
(2009.Nov.17 11:40 AM)JohnRambo Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009.Nov.17 11:24 AM)thrillhouse Wrote: [ -> ]4-1 accuracy conversion rate for engineers is pretty sweet.

This annoys me. In manufacturing you cannot get a 4-1 ratio in anything. You also only get stupid belt re-charging. Now if the conversions were equalled out it would seem fairer.

+1..that has always been biggest complaint about manufacturing.

Manufacturing get more CP per rank than the natural stats careers (Engineer, Construction.. etc..) for only a little extra cost per rank upgrade.

so, u do benefit from it somewhat.
(2009.Nov.17 11:58 AM)ZeonOne Wrote: [ -> ]

Manufacturing get more CP per rank than the natural stats careers (Engineer, Construction.. etc..) for only a little extra cost per rank upgrade.

so, u do benefit from it somewhat.

Not that much more...i seem to get the same return when i go back to another career, but i have nothing to back that up with

JohnRambo

I don't believe manufacturing gives a greater daily average than any other career at the same rank. Rubbish.
Ah biff...its just a game! Concentrate on the real life skills you lack, not the pretend ones on AL.

JohnRambo

(2009.Nov.17 12:10 PM)Dingus Wrote: [ -> ]Ah biff...its just a game! Concentrate on the real life skills you lack, not the pretend ones on AL.

Care to elaborate?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Reference URL's