AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: total career hours
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
i'm 9 away from 10,000 total career hours (all 3 careers). 9991... anyone above that?
(2009.Nov.10 09:18 AM)abysmalpoptart Wrote: [ -> ]Hey look at me

Edit'd
YOU'RE A DAMNED LIAR!!!

biffbaffboff

(2009.Nov.10 09:18 AM)abysmalpoptart Wrote: [ -> ]Attention whore attention whore

edit'd
well it looks like dingus and biffy are desperate for revenge Smile this thread was a direct response to conrad's where he was bragging about his career hours. any more tries from dense and dunce?

biffbaffboff

(2009.Nov.10 09:32 AM)abysmalpoptart Wrote: [ -> ]well it looks like i'm desperate for revenge Smile

You said it,

edit'd
revenge for what? i dont get it. i made fun of you, so you made fun of me in retaliation. what do i need to get revenge for? your existence? i mean, youre not THAT bad IMO.
ps, can u possibly be a little less boring with your taunts? that would be great, thanks
(2009.Nov.10 09:34 AM)FOUNDINGFATHER Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009.Nov.10 09:32 AM)abysmalpoptart Wrote: [ -> ]well it looks like i'm desperate for revenge Smile

i make no sense, ever.

edit'd

9851 total hours worked.
(2009.Nov.10 09:30 AM)Conrad1103 Wrote: [ -> ]YOU'RE A DAMNED LIAR!!!

wait a minute. my apologies, Pop. you're not a liar. i've been looking at my Military hours, not my total.

i have 1009 total as of today. therefore, I win! Zen...i want my tag please. if ronin can have a tag for first to have level 10 in a skill, then i should get one for first to have 10,000 career hours worked. and sb should get one for first to have a 1500 hit. thanks for your dedication to make this game the best it can be, Zen. I love you. and i heard you were beautiful.

BigUncleC

(2009.Nov.10 10:38 AM)Conrad1103 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009.Nov.10 09:30 AM)Conrad1103 Wrote: [ -> ]YOU'RE A DAMNED LIAR!!!

wait a minute. my apologies, Pop. you're not a liar. i've been looking at my Military hours, not my total.

i have 1009 total as of today. therefore, I win! Zen...i want my tag please. if ronin can have a tag for first to have level 10 in a skill, then i should get one for first to have 10,000 career hours worked. and sb should get one for first to have a 1500 hit. thanks for your dedication to make this game the best it can be, Zen. I love you. and i heard you were beautiful.

Really...noone has the balls to say it.Fine then I guess I'll have to be the one that says it.

::COUGH::Suck up ::COUGH::

Don't get mad Conrad but someone had to say it and appearntly I'm the only one that had the balls to.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Reference URL's