AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: total career hours
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
haha! was wondering when this would surface.

dissidence was protected! but no more.

biff bail'd!

JohnRambo

Where did I bail?
I was just gettin started.
(2009.Nov.11 12:34 PM)JohnRambo Wrote: [ -> ]So, you wanna dish dirt

Sent at: October 31, 2009, 8:51:46 am
fine. he gets it. but my gang too? you decide. but its supposed to be between you two. ive talke dwith weebs. if anothe rmember gets hit im gonan start in on all of them like never before. you know how it is. id liek to keep it with y'all. also....he was only gonan do a coupel hits until u started in on everyone.
Sent at: October 31, 2009, 8:58:29 am
there were only a coupl today. after 12 am. then you started in. i think i can ge thim to cut it out as well. just saying. my wallet is pretty fat too and you know im as stubrn as you are and nothign better to do either today. i dotn thnk eithe rof us want i tto continue. let me talk with him.
Sent at: October 31, 2009, 9:06:33 am
i mailed. he hasnt read it yet. so just chill. im sure he wont hit again once he reads my mail. k?
Sent at: October 31, 2009, 9:07:31 am
ok. its done. peace.

umm. i dont see any dirt....just typos.
Rambo I do not understand a word you are saying without proper capitalization.

JohnRambo

The dirt. You mailed me day 3 of the hosp's, comp day, when I slammed your guys back in for SB attacking me. I could care less about it, but you did. I did not make the deal you did. Old news, you and I know it.
10158 SP^CE OneArmedSteve 23 24 Lost in an individual gang battle to HarryHoodlum.
19292 SP^CE EvilLemming 24 23 Lost in an individual gang battle to HarryHoodlum.
29165 SP^CE Joshiwa 25 20 Lost in an individual gang battle to HarryHoodlum.
7459 SP^CE TheRev 23 19 Lost in combat to NastyFO.
29195 SP^CE bconrad56 23 17 Lost in an individual gang battle to NastyFO.

Guess Xpats smacked your lips too
the problem is...you dont know when to be quiet. you said you didnt care about your gang mates and that you had "protected" them long enough. there are no "on their own". i wonder how Weebs and Marlo feel about that.
(2009.Nov.11 12:26 PM)Conrad1103 Wrote: [ -> ]This is not a couple, now ive avoided the issue as you seem to have had your hands full, but as it seems howl is no longer attacking you guys, and Ive left your members alone, not even a leave, yet do my thing today and get attacked again, its kinda annoying ya know. As you know a dog has a bite, and I am a pretty big dog and can do some damage to your gang. My advise if you don't want to see every other member of your gang hosp'd repeatedly today is to get your rotty to back off. As for whether you hit my gang, thats your decision, I could'nt care less. They have had my protection for too long, now they are on their own. I couldn't give a toss either way as I am off all day and have a fat wallet.

JohnRambo

(2009.Nov.11 12:55 PM)Conrad1103 Wrote: [ -> ]the problem is...you dont know when to be quiet. you said you didnt care about your gang mates and that you had "protected" them long enough. there are no "on their own". i wonder how Weebs and Marlo feel about that.

They already are well aware of it. Ask them or anyone else in the gang, go ahead, make my day!
(2009.Nov.11 12:55 PM)Conrad1103 Wrote: [ -> ]the problem is...you dont know when to be quiet. you said you didnt care about your gang mates and that you had "protected" them long enough. there are no "on their own". i wonder how Weebs and Marlo feel about that.

he's a founding member...

JohnRambo

You see, thats where it all started, you guys taking a pop at hoppers members, then a diss member. Weebs already knows what will happen the next time someone gets a tough time. Ive been protector for 2 years, its someone else's job now.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Reference URL's