AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: total career hours
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

JohnRambo

No, thats a general, rough guess. Had the 5mil home 6 times, sold it to war. Had the 10 mil home once, sold it to war. Thats excluding the mils I already had banked. Not to mention the pp clicks for creds @ $100 a pop.
Why the hell would you sell your house to war? That has to be the worst idea i have ever heard.

JohnRambo

It's the way ive played since I started. Money has never been an object when wars are in full swing.
Consider this thread hijacked.

JohnRambo

Consider this thread done.
(2009.Nov.11 02:10 PM)dissidence founder Wrote: [ -> ]Consider this thread done.

when you created dissidence, did you think it was gonna be a powerhouse so quickly?
any chance you created it in your own image?

Weebay

(2009.Nov.11 01:11 PM)Troopermccue Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009.Nov.11 01:08 PM)former protector of dissidence Wrote: [ -> ]Tourettes again. Meds time?

thorazine'd

but enough about me, how did you come up with the name "dissidence?"

Marlo came up with the name, probably about a week or so before I started playing. I came up with the idea to adopt names from The Wire. Had it been entirely up to me, I would of gone with Emerald City and taken names from OZ (HBO Show) Most positive a fair share of our gang carries some type of criminal record.
(2009.Nov.11 03:12 PM)Weebay Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009.Nov.11 01:11 PM)Troopermccue Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009.Nov.11 01:08 PM)former protector of dissidence Wrote: [ -> ]Tourettes again. Meds time?

thorazine'd

but enough about me, how did you come up with the name "dissidence?"

Marlo came up with the name, probably about a week or so before I started playing. I came up with the idea to adopt names from The Wire. Had it been entirely up to me, I would of gone with Emerald City and taken names from OZ (HBO Show) Most positive a fair share of our gang carries some type of criminal record.

snoop = solicitation???

a guy can have dreams you know
(2009.Nov.11 03:12 PM)Weebay Wrote: [ -> ]Marlo came up with the name, probably about a week or so before I started playing. I came up with the idea to adopt names from The Wire. Had it been entirely up to me, I would of gone with Emerald City and taken names from OZ (HBO Show) Most positive a fair share of our gang carries some type of criminal record.

i get it now, you needed an omar.

man talk about two twisted shows...i enjoyed both but man there were some tough parts to watch in oz.
(2009.Nov.11 05:30 PM)Troopermccue Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009.Nov.11 03:12 PM)Weebay Wrote: [ -> ]Marlo came up with the name, probably about a week or so before I started playing. I came up with the idea to adopt names from The Wire. Had it been entirely up to me, I would of gone with Emerald City and taken names from OZ (HBO Show) Most positive a fair share of our gang carries some type of criminal record.

i get it now, you needed an omar.

man talk about two twisted shows...i enjoyed both but man there were some tough parts to watch in oz.

I've not seen either of them. I've heard really good stuff about The Wire from a guy I worked with. Been meaning to check it out.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Reference URL's