AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: local school
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
so how many people will be able to take the test tomorrow?

i wont quite be able to but i'm sure some of you's will be able to with better lck and getting all the 8 huor days in.

i'll be just over 60% by the end of today but i'm sure some of you will be near 80% after studying tomorrow who will get the first schooling done?

let us know what we can choose from after you've passed please and thanks. and i wonder if you'll get a tag, smartest person in al. lmao
never mind i guess the first test day will be wed. i should have enough confidence by then so unless someone else already completed this last wed. which is unlikely i will be among the scholars of the al community. wahooo.
i,m just over 70%
sweet. apparently everyone else is more keen on skills then school
yeah i think so to but to get into the next classes you have to do this one

JUSTJOHNNY

true to a point, i was too close to getting my next rank to quit what i was working on, now i'm all school
darn johnny are you following me
Rolleyes

JUSTJOHNNY

(2009.Nov.03 12:03 AM)jockpaul Wrote: [ -> ]darn johnny are you following me
Rolleyes
Ninja
[Image: vomit-boy01-vomit-puke-sick-smiley-emoti...-large.gif]

badmanbren

I'm all school to see what's next and so I'm not a step behind if there's stuff well worth studying for. Atm got like 60%, the intell's well worth it IMO, instead of criming (risking jail and fails) to buy credits to fund your intell you can study giving you 100% sucess all the time. If that makes sense?

Much more of a bonus to the smaller levels though, do they get the same % then higher levels? Just wondering as it's much more AP the higher your level so I wouldn't see thie fit. As people who need to use more AP for the same hour of schooling should get better outcomes as they have the potential to make more money from that AP then the lower levels.
(2009.Nov.03 06:02 AM)badmanbren Wrote: [ -> ]I'm all school to see what's next and so I'm not a step behind if there's stuff well worth studying for. Atm got like 60%, the intell's well worth it IMO, instead of criming (risking jail and fails) to buy credits to fund your intell you can study giving you 100% sucess all the time. If that makes sense?

Much more of a bonus to the smaller levels though, do they get the same % then higher levels? Just wondering as it's much more AP the higher your level so I wouldn't see thie fit. As people who need to use more AP for the same hour of schooling should get better outcomes as they have the potential to make more money from that AP then the lower levels.

think of careers though bren, costs the higher levels more ap for the same output at same ranks...Just like it costs more energy at the higher levels for skills for the same output at the same rank as someone at a lower level...so the schooling is on par with the skills and careers if that makes sense...
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Reference URL's