AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: candy so far??
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15

Nightrain

im pretty sure you will be able to keep everything but the candy.
probably wont be available till after the comp is over.
Zen want's to make sure Mongo has a chance to take it back
If you are looking where your candy is, your parents won't let you eat any of it until Halloween is over! Shame shame!

we'll get them probably sometime next week once they're all coded in
I'm not really a high lvl BUT when you click on the Try Your Luck! link on the home page there is a part that reads:

"If you are looking where your candy is, your parents won't let you eat any of it until Halloween is over! Shame shame!"

So I think we do keep everything and the candy will have some use after the contest. Who knows what cause they are easier to get than the easter eggs so I expect the candy to do something like our orange sym packs do. Raise a bit of happiness, maybe a portion of energy or ap, or possibly health. Can't wait to find out though.

sufy121s

(2009.Oct.31 02:51 PM)Joshiwa Wrote: [ -> ]I'm not really a high lvl BUT when you click on the Try Your Luck! link on the home page there is a part that reads:

"If you are looking where your candy is, your parents won't let you eat any of it until Halloween is over! Shame shame!"

So I think we do keep everything and the candy will have some use after the contest. Who knows what cause they are easier to get than the easter eggs so I expect the candy to do something like our orange sym packs do. Raise a bit of happiness, maybe a portion of energy or ap, or possibly health. Can't wait to find out though.

+1000, zen listen to him,he's a smart gu
(2009.Oct.31 02:51 PM)Joshiwa Wrote: [ -> ]I'm not really a high lvl BUT when you click on the Try Your Luck! link on the home page there is a part that reads:

This makes perfect sense and now I'm excited too!
id hope wed get to eat the tasty treats....happy and health....maybe ...hopefully

in the 30s here
You guys should take a nap, you'd feel better.
(2009.Oct.31 03:12 PM)Gornikel Wrote: [ -> ]You guys should take a nap, you'd feel better.

lol I thought thats what jail was forBandit

sufy121s

(2009.Oct.31 03:15 PM)Howlsong Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009.Oct.31 03:12 PM)Gornikel Wrote: [ -> ]You guys should take a nap, you'd feel better.

lol I thought thats what jail was forBandit

lol Razz
mongo is an assclown!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
Reference URL's