AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: candy so far??
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
i met prince mongo about 20 years ago...he truly thought he was from another planet....now that does explain our current congress
(2009.Oct.31 05:19 PM)TommiTheTaco Wrote: [ -> ]Wow. Mongo didn't even notice you. Must be a ninja in the night.

He just got me. Stole a crease's cup.

Chymere

+1. Because of this contest, I finally have a way to justify carrying around a DeMag and wasting skill points in electronics!
(2009.Oct.31 05:12 PM)ZhuSeth Wrote: [ -> ]*shrugs* Can't say I like this contest.

Treats 7
Tricks 9
Nothing 8

Same, I like the random ones where one try and you can win.
The Halloween Trick or Treat event gives everyone the opportunity to roam the streets of AL looking for some tasty morsels of candy. But of course, with all Halloween events in AL, there is some element of danger lurking.

You have one of three events happening when knocking on a door: 1) they don't even answer, 2) they give you some random candy, or 3) they have a trick up their sleeve. Be careful!

If you are looking where your candy is, your parents won't let you eat any of it until Halloween is over! Shame shame!

Players with the most of any one treat gets a profile tag for that item. Players can get multiple tags if they lead in multiple items. The player who has the most total treats at the end of the day gets a special unique item with a Halloween theme. If the winner is a refresher (using credits to refresh energy), the top non-refresher will also get a unique item. If the top player is not a refresher, one item will be given out.

Trick or Treat!!
Sweet! Treats!

That's twice! Green screen w/ no reward!
apparently it counts the stuff in the database but not in the log stuffs
(2009.Oct.31 06:07 PM)johnsonhalo76 Wrote: [ -> ]apparently it counts the stuff in the database but not in the log stuffs

soooooo, does that mean the green with no treat means no treat?????
well kinda, think of it as a treat that can't be jacked by that little bugger mongo
It means you got an apple with a razorblade in it and your parents took it away.

Actually I believe Zen said it registers the treat, there's just no description for it, so you don't see anything.
It's GHB

Quote:And slowly you wake up in what appears to be some kind of basement in the X-Pats hideout.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
Reference URL's