AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: candy so far??
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
(2009.Oct.31 07:31 PM)Nightrain Wrote: [ -> ]all i know is these guys really don't like me

Damage Taken 42,726

I dunno what ur doing either but i just got smacked at the last house u visited and it wasnt very pretty Sad

You go up to ring the doorbell of a creepy house and notice the entryway is decorated with various Halloween characters. A man in ghoulish attire answers the door and holds out a bag of treats. You reach in and find out they are a little too fresh and a little too human for your tastes. Unfortunately the man notices you are fresher, and attacks you at the worst time.
You took 3,766 in damage!
You were sent to the hospital for 5 minute
wat happenes to the candy after the comp is over think we might be able to keep it?
anyone else in the 40s
(2009.Oct.31 09:07 PM)6509742 Wrote: [ -> ]wat happenes to the candy after the comp is over think we might be able to keep it?

Just think of it as Schrodinger's Candy! ^_~

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Schr%C3%B6dinger's_cat
jst did it again and only got this message
Trick or Treat!!
Sweet! Treats!

it didnt say anything else it riped me off of energy and didnt give me anything I hate this contest screw you all and those that win
(2009.Oct.31 09:18 PM)Punisher Wrote: [ -> ]anyone else in the 40s

Hello.
(2009.Oct.31 09:22 PM)TommiTheTaco Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009.Oct.31 09:18 PM)Punisher Wrote: [ -> ]anyone else in the 40s

Hello.

Holla
Hello to you, too.
would be much higher but k and z had soccer games this morning......lets do this
(2009.Oct.31 09:03 PM)Howlsong Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009.Oct.31 07:31 PM)Nightrain Wrote: [ -> ]all i know is these guys really don't like me

Damage Taken 42,726

I dunno what ur doing either but i just got smacked at the last house u visited and it wasnt very pretty Sad

You go up to ring the doorbell of a creepy house and notice the entryway is decorated with various Halloween characters. A man in ghoulish attire answers the door and holds out a bag of treats. You reach in and find out they are a little too fresh and a little too human for your tastes. Unfortunately the man notices you are fresher, and attacks you at the worst time.
You took 3,766 in damage!
You were sent to the hospital for 5 minute

it cause we are tough howl. same with the 5 mins........ sick of red and grey screens only. maybe i am at my limit with 35.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
Reference URL's