AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: selling out your gang for $9k
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
howls continues. had to start a new thread, bc someone deleted the other worthy discussion for reasons unknown.

ShadowKid

Yawn.
(2009.Oct.30 07:20 AM)ShadowKid Wrote: [ -> ]Yawn.

won't be quiet in here tomorrow when i'm hitting you guys, contest or not.

badmanbren

Lol, wanna bet? If it's on tommorrow, I'll personally be a looser, and spend my Saterday hitting buttons, like the rest of you. And I assure you YOUR guys will be whining. Wanna bet?
8368 SP^CE Abelito 42 311 Hospitalized by HowlinWolfFromHell.
7500 SP^CE Conrad 50 275 Hospitalized by HowlinWolfFromHell.

I'm sure the rest of your crew was happy to see you hiding at the beach and arcology while the rest of them got their asses handed to them. I'd be so proud to have u as my pres knowing that Rolleyes
lol. you're a complete idiot if you can't figure that one out. and looks like your guys are in the hosp the second they come online. did we do some halloween voodoo magic from another town to make that happen?
(2009.Oct.30 07:54 AM)badmanbren Wrote: [ -> ]Lol, wanna bet? If it's on tommorrow, I'll personally be a looser, and spend my Saterday hitting buttons, like the rest of you. And I assure you YOUR guys will be whining. Wanna bet?

you have a short memory i see.
(2009.Oct.30 08:00 AM)Howlsong Wrote: [ -> ]8368 SP^CE Abelito 42 311 Hospitalized by HowlinWolfFromHell.
7500 SP^CE Conrad 50 275 Hospitalized by HowlinWolfFromHell.

I'm sure the rest of your crew was happy to see you hiding at the beach and arcology while the rest of them got their asses handed to them. I'd be so proud to have u as my pres knowing that Rolleyes

lol, get a clue howl.
(2009.Oct.30 08:19 AM)Troopermccue Wrote: [ -> ]lol, get a clue howl.

Can I get a clue? Does it start with H or P?

badmanbren

Why do I have a short memory Con? I don't get it... What I'm saying is, cos I know tomoz will be a compo I'll make sure your guys get a beat down if it's still going on. The compo doesn't bother me, it's more then likelly gonna be something random, which I'm not keen on. A few of your guys I'm sure would love to join in however.
(2009.Oct.30 08:35 AM)badmanbren Wrote: [ -> ]Why do I have a short memory Con? I don't get it... What I'm saying is, cos I know tomoz will be a compo I'll make sure your guys get a beat down if it's still going on. The compo doesn't bother me, it's more then likelly gonna be something random, which I'm not keen on. A few of your guys I'm sure would love to join in however.

there is no if it's still going.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Reference URL's