AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: selling out your gang for $9k
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Good job Rambo! Nice spin to get you away from the hosping!

Howl'd

sufy121s

(2009.Oct.30 09:31 AM)Dingus Wrote: [ -> ]Good job Rambo! Nice spin to get you away from the hosping!

Howl'd

ding ling how did rambo get involved?

biffbaffboff

(2009.Oct.30 09:31 AM)Dingus Wrote: [ -> ]Good job Rambo! Nice spin to get you away from the hosping!

Howl'd
F all to do with me, but its enjoyable much the same.
(2009.Oct.30 09:51 AM)sufy121s Wrote: [ -> ]ding ling how did rambo get involved?

He hired Howl to hit spacebird, which turned his and conrad's wrath elsewhere.

biffbaffboff

Joshiwa, I would love to claim credit for this wonderful turn in events, but alas I cannot. Its a shame as had I thought about it I would no doubt have done this, its so damn obvious. "Checks bank" Howl where are ya?

Just seems either I have an admirer Redface or someone else has a beef with conrad and co.
(2009.Oct.30 11:42 AM)biffbaffboff Wrote: [ -> ]Joshiwa, I would love to claim credit for this wonderful turn in events, but alas I cannot. Its a shame as had I thought about it I would no doubt have done this, its so damn obvious. "Checks bank" Howl where are ya?

Just seems either I have an admirer Redface or someone else has a beef with conrad and co.

keep digging and don't think that this is gonna end anytime soon.

biffbaffboff

Do I look in the least bit bothered HugegrinHugegrin
no just retarded...we'll talk in a few weeks.
What train tickets will be in in a few weeks?

biffbaffboff

Still flapping your gums? Give it a rest punk.
(2009.Oct.30 12:42 PM)Dingus Wrote: [ -> ]What train tickets will be in in a few weeks?

Lol ask Sk
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Reference URL's