AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: The Natives are Restless....
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
101 Jack Mort NPC Healthy Offline
102 Pretty-Boy Biondi NPC Healthy Away
103 Col Vincent NPC Healthy Away
104 Mats Fullar NPC Healthy Offline
105 Enrico Balazar NPC Healthy Offline
106 The Horvath NPC Healthy Away
107 Ramon Wiley NPC Healthy Online
108 Nap O'Lecat NPC Healthy Online
109 Dudley Burnsides NPC Healthy Offline
110 Xavier Halcon NPC Healthy Away
111 Jay Miranda NPC Healthy Away
112 Axel Johanssen NPC Healthy Offline
yeah, i noticed Ramon in the recently active list, i was wondering what was going on
09.October.26 -- Fixed issue with gang - player movement times maxing out at 34 days listed. Added 2 links at the top of the careers page for the career list and your current career. The default page view depends on if you are employed or not. If you are employed you will see your career work page and if you are unemployed you will see the career list. NPCs semi-randomly move about from location to location unless in jail or the hospital.
(2009.Oct.27 04:28 AM)MrHyde Wrote: [ -> ]09.October.26 -- Fixed issue with gang - player movement times maxing out at 34 days listed. Added 2 links at the top of the careers page for the career list and your current career. The default page view depends on if you are employed or not. If you are employed you will see your career work page and if you are unemployed you will see the career list. NPCs semi-randomly move about from location to location unless in jail or the hospital.

Dammit... now i have to search for them Sad
NICE add-on for the Career tho Zen!! I like it!!
so, NPCs are robots? Fed pen!

biffbaffboff

Didn't you know Ramon plays Mats fullar now? I think he has some other multi's too!
I'd have them attack randomly too, but that may be a little too much for some Smile
(2009.Oct.27 10:16 AM)zenith Wrote: [ -> ]I'd have them attack randomly too, but that may be a little too much for some Smile

I think random attacks from the NPC's could be fun, although i can only take 4 of them Neutral
(2009.Oct.27 10:16 AM)zenith Wrote: [ -> ]I'd have them attack randomly too, but that may be a little too much for some Smile

i completely support this! screw the "some."

that would be cool... I only lose to 2... 3 if u count the great pumpkin Razz
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Reference URL's