AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: The Natives are Restless....
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
(2009.Oct.27 01:00 PM)nathanket Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009.Oct.27 12:55 PM)Punisher Wrote: [ -> ]axel can kill us all....the end is nye

Good to know someone/thing can take you lol

cheetah would light him up if he wasn't hiding in her gang...
I think they should do random mugs.

cheetah

(2009.Oct.27 01:29 PM)Troopermccue Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009.Oct.27 12:55 PM)Punisher Wrote: [ -> ]axel can kill us all....the end is nye

Can you re-type this so it makes sense, so I know why to be mad at you now?
(2009.Oct.27 08:46 PM)cheetah Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009.Oct.27 01:29 PM)Troopermccue Wrote: [ -> ]

Can you re-type this so it makes sense, so I know why to be mad at you now?

Cheetah would light him (Pun) up, if he (Pun) weren't hiding in her (Cheetah's) gang. He was implying that you could beat Pun; nothing to get upset over.

Chymere

It might upset Pun.
(2009.Oct.27 08:49 PM)Chymere Wrote: [ -> ]It might upset Pun.

Unless Pun were typing on Cheetah's computer, then the poster would have no reason to be angered though. Cheetah was complimented.
(2009.Oct.27 08:51 PM)Accipender Wrote: [ -> ]Unless Pun were typing on Cheetah's computer, then the poster would have no reason to be angered though. Cheetah was complimented.

Which multi are you posting as.....
i'm too drunk to try and decipher what i wrote earlier but i believe i was probably making a joke in reference to how every woman rules the house...this is true my experience. but a joke nonetheless that i would like to think punisher wouldn't be terribly offended by.
Vote'd?
(2009.Oct.27 08:52 PM)superdude Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009.Oct.27 08:51 PM)Accipender Wrote: [ -> ]Unless Pun were typing on Cheetah's computer, then the poster would have no reason to be angered though. Cheetah was complimented.

Which multi are you posting as.....

Not a multi. Sorry to disappoint you, Superdude.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Reference URL's