AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: The Natives are Restless....
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
(2009.Oct.27 08:54 PM)Accipender Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009.Oct.27 08:52 PM)superdude Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009.Oct.27 08:51 PM)Accipender Wrote: [ -> ]Unless Pun were typing on Cheetah's computer, then the poster would have no reason to be angered though. Cheetah was complimented.

Which multi are you posting as.....

Not a multi. Sorry to disappoint you, Superdude.

*see other thread were you showed VS info*
(2009.Oct.27 08:56 PM)superdude Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009.Oct.27 08:54 PM)Accipender Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009.Oct.27 08:52 PM)superdude Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009.Oct.27 08:51 PM)Accipender Wrote: [ -> ]Unless Pun were typing on Cheetah's computer, then the poster would have no reason to be angered though. Cheetah was complimented.

Which multi are you posting as.....

Not a multi. Sorry to disappoint you, Superdude.

*see other thread were you showed VS info*

*where you showed

I always point out when people post incongruities. Scroll though my posts and you'll see them peppered with tongue-in-cheek remarks and jokes. Also, VS is an ally of Lycan Legion, so I'm going to support them.
I never pointed out 40 points. Only your multi.

cheetah

(2009.Oct.27 08:49 PM)Accipender Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009.Oct.27 08:46 PM)cheetah Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009.Oct.27 01:29 PM)Troopermccue Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009.Oct.27 01:00 PM)nathanket Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009.Oct.27 12:55 PM)Punisher Wrote: [ -> ]axel can kill us all....the end is nye

Good to know someone/thing can take you lol

cheetah would light him up if he wasn't hiding in her gang...
Can you re-type this so it makes sense, so I know why to be mad at you now?

Cheetah would light him (Pun) up, if he (Pun) weren't hiding in her (Cheetah's) gang. He was implying that you could beat Pun; nothing to get upset over.

Haha, thank you for the explanation. But I couldn't scratch Pun, tried it on a
GCD, very bloody ending for me!
(2009.Oct.27 09:01 PM)superdude Wrote: [ -> ]I never pointed out 40 points. Only your multi.

I have no multi. Now, I realize that English is a complex language, but that was about as simple as it can get.

As far as what was posted, yes, I realize that you did not post it. But you commented in opposition to what was posted. I pointed out the disparity between what was said by you and what was said by CrazyFoley. Now, I realize that this is a lot for you to process, so feel free to wait a bit for the info to sink in before you post again. Wink

Pyramid......

IIRC you hit Dingus for more in that knife fight than Pun tho lol
*multi fail* good night
(2009.Oct.27 09:08 PM)superdude Wrote: [ -> ]*multi fail* good night

I guess you can't fix stupid! It's okay, maybe one day you'll realize the error of your ways!
bring it....Ninja

biffbaffboff

(2009.Oct.27 09:11 PM)Accipender Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009.Oct.27 09:08 PM)superdude Wrote: [ -> ]*multi fail* good night

I guess you can't fix stupid! It's okay, maybe one day you'll realize the error of your ways!

He is just drunk and misunderstood Wink
How many times you been in my shoes biffy? Wink
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Reference URL's