AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Split skills.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
(2009.Sep.22 09:15 AM)Howlsong Wrote: [ -> ]While it is a great idea, any chance we could have them numerically highest to lowest trained?

Like I have a lvl 1 in pistol i don't ever plan to train again... sigh if it were at the bottom of the row instead of the top.... that would be even awesomer (is that a word?)

Not a bad idea. If that's what's wanted, it's an easy fix.
(2009.Sep.22 09:19 AM)zenith Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009.Sep.22 09:15 AM)Howlsong Wrote: [ -> ]While it is a great idea, any chance we could have them numerically highest to lowest trained?

Like I have a lvl 1 in pistol i don't ever plan to train again... sigh if it were at the bottom of the row instead of the top.... that would be even awesomer (is that a word?)

It would make me happy Biggrin
Yes a ranking would be nice. How about a bigger space in between them also.

I see no reason not to... anyone?
Makes perfect sense to me. Do it Zen
Any way we can get rid of the misc 1 hr trained skills?

ones from hitting the wrong button. I have 2 of those. Bugs the shiat of out me.

Marlo

Yeah. Even if we don't get credit for the misclicked hours, can we get the skills they are occupying outta there?
(2009.Sep.22 10:36 AM)PhisheVA Wrote: [ -> ]Any way we can get rid of the misc 1 hr trained skills?

ones from hitting the wrong button. I have 2 of those. Bugs the shiat of out me.

i have 3hrs of pistol and 1hr of blunt weapons Mad

filthymick

+1
I would also like my BOT to be able to train skills as well!
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Reference URL's