AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: who's next to 50?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
i click on the last page and it says it doesnt exist... weird... anyway, congrats to nestavipers Smile
And Batman is at 40....congrats to him Winky

cheetah

(2009.Sep.23 05:30 AM)Dingus Wrote: [ -> ][quote='Gornikel' pid='135629' dateline='1253672817']
Hence SV is ruining the game

SVs have never attempted to ruin anyone's game!

If you want to piss us off, I'm sure we can then fulfill your dillusional nightmares.
(2009.Sep.23 09:17 PM)cheetah Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009.Sep.23 05:30 AM)Dingus Wrote: [ -> ][quote='Gornikel' pid='135629' dateline='1253672817']
Hence SV is ruining the game

SVs have never attempted to ruin anyone's game!

If you want to piss us off, I'm sure we can then fulfill your dillusional nightmares.

HA!
(2009.Sep.23 05:30 AM)Dingus Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009.Sep.22 08:26 PM)Gornikel Wrote: [ -> ]No offense to anyone there, but is there even a point to lvl past 60?

Not like you can not own us all already.

And, as per futur weapon development, the best available already are used by so few....

I don't know. Looks to me like the game can't catch up to itself anymore.

Thats from people leveling without building stats. Balance of the game is WAY off and becoming pointless. Most of the offenders are backed by SV so slowing them down is fruitless. Hence SV is ruining the game
Silly Sally. Back on topicSmile
Love it....

Two months..........."I have a dream"
(2009.Sep.23 05:30 AM)Dingus Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009.Sep.22 08:26 PM)Gornikel Wrote: [ -> ]No offense to anyone there, but is there even a point to lvl past 60?

Not like you can not own us all already.

And, as per futur weapon development, the best available already are used by so few....

I don't know. Looks to me like the game can't catch up to itself anymore.

Thats from people leveling without building stats. Balance of the game is WAY off and becoming pointless. Most of the offenders are backed by SV so slowing them down is fruitless. Hence SV is ruining the game

SVs arent ruining the game! i cant believe you would say that about them! I would be very mad if i were part of that gang. im highly offended as it is!

if someone wants to level....thats their prerogative. you can play the game however you want. why would you care if someone leveled to 50 and had stats of 20?
Someone please inform me of the difference between exploit and cheat........
(2009.Sep.25 08:12 AM)Dingus Wrote: [ -> ]Someone please inform me of the difference between exploit and cheat........

an exploit is finding a way within the game rules to take advantage of something. a cheat is breaking the game rules.
Why is crunchy banned for an exploit if its not against the rules?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Reference URL's