AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: who's next to 50?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

cheetah

(2009.Sep.22 08:07 PM)Weebay Wrote: [ -> ]While we are swaying off topic. An NPC who was giving me 400-500+ on a constant, suddenly overnight starts giving me about 325 max. Experience gains have been so skewed for so long, it's essentially become a broken record when brought up.

Now the real question? Who is the next level 60? I would think Howl or Thor or the General could possibly be the next.

That is exactly my prob, people who were putting out, suddenly are giving me like half what they were a couple weeks before.

But your bet is on Howl, Thor, or Gen, before me? really? Let's put some money on that!

Weebay

HAHAHAHA sorry Cheetah, I just woke up from a nap. Good point, you're looking to probably be the next.
No offense to anyone there, but is there even a point to lvl past 60?

Not like you can not own us all already.

And, as per futur weapon development, the best available already are used by so few....

I don't know. Looks to me like the game can't catch up to itself anymore.

cheetah

(2009.Sep.22 08:26 PM)Gornikel Wrote: [ -> ]No offense to anyone there, but is there even a point to lvl past 60?

And, as per futur weapon development, the best available already are used by so few....

The game is improving with awesome updates at an unbelievable speed!

I would prefer to train than to level, but if a challenge is offered, (even unintentionally) I will take it!
on the recents notes...i dont understand why some people that are much lower level and power (that have never beaten me), give me more exp than people i have to use a sheild to fight, bc i may lose to them otherwise (and i think the exp is the same when i sometimes dont use a shield on the same folk).
(2009.Sep.22 08:39 PM)Conrad1103 Wrote: [ -> ]some people that are much lower level and power (that have never beaten me), give me more exp

Cause I'm blessed by the Lord Winky

cheetah

(2009.Sep.22 08:39 PM)Conrad1103 Wrote: [ -> ]on the recents notes...i dont understand why some people that are much lower level and power (that have never beaten me), give me more exp than people i have to use a sheild to fight, bc i may lose to them otherwise (and i think the exp is the same when i sometimes dont use a shield on the same folk).

Amen!
(2009.Sep.22 08:26 PM)Gornikel Wrote: [ -> ]No offense to anyone there, but is there even a point to lvl past 60?

More APs to crime to earn more cash.
More energy to train.
Welcome to AL Leveling 101!

Thats from people leveling without building stats. Balance of the game is WAY off and becoming pointless. Most of the offenders are backed by SV so slowing them down is fruitless. Hence SV is ruining the game
SV arn't ruining the game. it just makes it less interesting when there is too much power concentrated in one gang.
(2009.Sep.23 05:30 AM)Dingus Wrote: [ -> ]

Thats from people leveling without building stats. Balance of the game is WAY off and becoming pointless. Most of the offenders are backed by SV so slowing them down is fruitless. Hence SV is ruining the game

High level get more hit point to take damage. Believe it or not, it meant a lot in close fight.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Reference URL's