AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: who's next to 50?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

Jocasta

[/quote]

how dare you train lol

I'll be pretty happy to hit the gym myself pretty soon
[/quote]

Lol.......and big congrats on level 50!

I saved you a spot in the gym lol
Awesome, so you don't mind if I work in with you?
(2009.Sep.22 08:07 PM)Weebay Wrote: [ -> ]While we are swaying off topic. An NPC who was giving me 400-500+ on a constant, suddenly overnight starts giving me about 325 max. Experience gains have been so skewed for so long, it's essentially become a broken record when brought up.

Now the real question? Who is the next level 60? I would think Howl or Thor or the General could possibly be the next.
nice gal---60 woot

3rd person ever and its a lady and its my wife

wtg cheetah

60 is huge
(2010.Jan.03 08:39 PM)Punisher Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009.Sep.22 08:07 PM)Weebay Wrote: [ -> ]While we are swaying off topic. An NPC who was giving me 400-500+ on a constant, suddenly overnight starts giving me about 325 max. Experience gains have been so skewed for so long, it's essentially become a broken record when brought up.

Now the real question? Who is the next level 60? I would think Howl or Thor or the General could possibly be the next.
nice gal---60 woot

3rd person ever and its a lady and its my wife

wtg cheetah

60 is huge

Congrats to both you and your wife!
hitting 50 is huge...but 60 wow...determination and being a woman...pullo didnt even attempt that...wtg d

SisterLynx

Damn pun didn't she deserve her own thread? Did you send roses? Bet you would have sent a few beers, shots and or drinks to if you could have. Smile
(2010.Jan.03 09:13 PM)Punisher Wrote: [ -> ]hitting 50 is huge...but 60 wow...determination and being a woman...pullo didnt even attempt that...wtg d

what does being a woman have to do with it? very sexist remark! women arent beneth us! most prefer to be on top. or bent over.
Thats just because your fat ass smothers them.

cheetah

Don't make me start with you!

And what's so wrong with saying I was the first chic to hit 60? Mainly bc I didn't lose my stats while doing it! Any guy can level, it takes a multitaksing girl to level AND keep the stats and raise a family. You try that!

Girl'd!
Bent...........lol
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Reference URL's