AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: where is your name from?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

JonnySchild

he winner of the 10 k is :

maximus88

i got it i got it Johnny Mnemonic thats where your name comes from
not really sure where i got mine from, had it since i was a youngen, never really bothered to change. just yesterday i looked at my name and thought "why the hell am i named after a place where the sun don't shine..."
click the link in my sig
(2009.Aug.26 08:54 PM)zenith Wrote: [ -> ]Astronomy

LOL I remember another thread where you said you looked straight at your Zenith T.V. and came up with your name, Zenith. Bandit
a movie

xSleekx

A car commercial... well not really but I like to joke about it.

Was originally Sleek-Blade in the diablo 1 days until I played everquest and was forced to shorten it ... which I ended up liking.

Sad that since then it seems to be a very common / taken name in most games Sad so I had to add the X's
I played Dungeons and Dragons when I was around 10 and this was the name of the first character I created.
Shaolin

JonnySchild

(2009.Aug.26 09:05 PM)shadow55 Wrote: [ -> ]not really sure where i got mine from, had it since i was a youngen, never really bothered to change. just yesterday i looked at my name and thought "why the hell am i named after a place where the sun don't shine..."

Eek never thought of it that wayEek
My name comes from Final Fantasy XI online. I was an elvaan character and this is the name that was generated for my character. Kept it since then.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Reference URL's