AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: OMG HAX
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15

ZhuSeth

(2009.Aug.04 03:48 AM)biffbaffboff Wrote: [ -> ]Why brush it off as lazy?In no way is it lazy it is cheating pure an simple.You dont really believe people play this 20 hours a day do you? If its not char sharing its just as bad.There are plenty of players out there raising a few eyebrows.

Yes its possible some player can survive with 3 or 4 hours slepp and then sit at a pc for the rest of their lives,but how likely? Meh this has has been a suspicion of mine for a very long time.Its not lazy ffs.

Usually people use bots because they can't be bothered doing their work.
It is consider a cheat because a bot doesn't need to sleep while a human being does.

You know, that bot doen't even break any rule. It trains, does crimes just like any other player.
From an ethical point of view though, it's a dirty business.

And no, I don't approve the use of bots.
What's the point being in a game if something else playes it for you.
So then, Aruba me ol' fruit, what makes you so knowledgeable about the workings of this bot?
Bloody bots first they take our jobs, now they are taking our fun away as well.....
(2009.Aug.04 04:24 AM)Maccleod Wrote: [ -> ]Bloody bots first they take our jobs, now they are taking our fun away as well.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sIzivCJ9pzU

dekarr

[Image: 1249383794079.jpg]

gerber

(2009.Aug.03 08:19 PM)dnbrocks Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009.Aug.03 07:16 PM)Prksoilder Wrote: [ -> ]I bet alot of people use this cheaters... i play by the rulez....

i know of atleast one, not sure if its the same bot.

your the one that u know of.
still looks like a rather rudimentary bot

dekarr

(2009.Aug.04 05:58 AM)kinfedakiko Wrote: [ -> ]still looks like a rather rudimentary bot
I'm sure the author will get right on adding flames, lasers, useless dials and switches. Would you like it to serve you a reuben and a BJ as well?
all i have to see is that its coded in visual basic, says enough about the "creators" level of skill (also by posting a lamer piece of code than "hello world!"). extremely easy to detect Rolleyes

dekarr

get on the case then!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
Reference URL's