AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Hosping.....
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
So I am just like, minding my own business and i make this absolutely fair and open minded statement, and then all of a sudden, this dude starts hospitalizing me, and like, i wanted to work it out and whateever but he wouldn't listen, and i mean he is like lvl 862.3, and i am only lvl 13..... so like i only survive like three quarters of a round..... and its been like 6 years now.... i just want to do someone besides cry on the forums.... and then i had this idea....

I should be able to hosp myself. use a shogunate for ritual hari kari. decapitate myself with an axe.... swallow multiple charges of C4 and light the fuse from outside my mouth.... slit my wrists then swan dive off the 33rd floor.... SOMETHING. I just want to beat this mad man to the punch....

And if you made this a legitimate option... people might actually just complain to themselves, thus ending the hosping issue that much sooner.... alleviating the hot dogs gone wild coke commercials that show a hole being torn in the universe.

(probably.)

not to mention the bandwidth.

thotts?

psudoderf

if you want to be in the hospital go find the biggest guy (or girl)you can and punch them in the face thats kinda like suicide
(2009.Aug.02 08:44 PM)psudoderf Wrote: [ -> ]if you want to be in the hospital go find the biggest guy (or girl)you can and punch them in the face thats kinda like suicide

+1
Another bitch thread about being hospitalized. Sad
I am not getting hosped....

just trying to add some humor to the forums.... everything far too serious lately.
14948 00110000 Preacher 32 87 Bit off more than they could chew with Ramon Wiley.

that works just fine if ya ask me
well i suppose it could but i could so pwn ramon =D
And I though triadgirl had some of the stupidest polls ever. FAIL!!
curiousity strikes, who put up the three votes on #7.... i figured a few might but i was just curious.
(2009.Aug.02 09:07 PM)superdude Wrote: [ -> ]And I though triadgirl had some of the stupidest polls ever. FAIL!!

I believe the correct term for "stupidest" would be "the most stupid polls ever." Rolleyes
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Reference URL's