AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Hosping.....
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
where do I collect my who's line points?
Right next to the bank you can crime rob for 50k a try for only 1 AP.
(2009.Aug.02 09:13 PM)TheManiac Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009.Aug.02 09:07 PM)superdude Wrote: [ -> ]And I though triadgirl had some of the stupidest polls ever. FAIL!!

I believe the correct term for "stupidest" would be "the most stupid polls ever." Rolleyes

Nope, you fail.
lol Okay.
You say "like" too much.
Who does?
i couldnt find the bank to rob to get my points
(2009.Aug.02 09:41 PM)freeksta3798 Wrote: [ -> ]i couldnt find the bank to rob to get my points

I dunno, did Koko get there first? I KNEW IT!

Koko STOLE YOUR POINTS!!!!
(2009.Aug.02 08:38 PM)InPaceRequiscat Wrote: [ -> ]I should be able to hosp myself. use a shogunate for ritual hari kari. decapitate myself with an axe.... swallow multiple charges of C4 and light the fuse from outside my mouth.... slit my wrists then swan dive off the 33rd floor.... SOMETHING. I just want to beat this mad man to the punch....

dont you need some kind of detinator to use c4?
(2009.Aug.02 10:06 PM)dnbrocks Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009.Aug.02 08:38 PM)InPaceRequiscat Wrote: [ -> ]I should be able to hosp myself. use a shogunate for ritual hari kari. decapitate myself with an axe.... swallow multiple charges of C4 and light the fuse from outside my mouth.... slit my wrists then swan dive off the 33rd floor.... SOMETHING. I just want to beat this mad man to the punch....

dont you need some kind of detinator to use c4?

+1 c4 isnt a flammable compound you cant use a fuse to ignite it, it needs the spark of a detonator
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Reference URL's