AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Hosping.....
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Which means you better have no gag reflex while you're swallowing that dynamite.
the maker of this thread will be banned from making threads
(2009.Aug.02 10:34 PM)TommiTheTaco Wrote: [ -> ]Which means you better have no gag reflex while you're swallowing that dynamite.

heather at i deep throat can probably help you with that i think she lost her gag reflex a long time ago.
Seen some woman take in a 2 footer. It wasn't pretty.
(2009.Aug.02 11:08 PM)TommiTheTaco Wrote: [ -> ]Seen some woman take in a 2 footer. It wasn't pretty.

lol cakes all round.
What a Noob,

7 options and not one of them BACON

will they never learn
(2009.Aug.02 09:13 PM)TheManiac Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009.Aug.02 09:07 PM)superdude Wrote: [ -> ]And I though triadgirl had some of the stupidest polls ever. FAIL!!

I believe the correct term for "stupidest" would be "the most stupid polls ever." Rolleyes

how bout dumbest response ever to an equally as dumb poll?
(2009.Aug.02 08:38 PM)InPaceRequiscat Wrote: [ -> ]And if you made this a legitimate option... people might actually just complain to themselves, thus ending the hosping issue that much sooner....

Even me in my few days of this game know better than that. If they didn't complain in the forums then who would everyone have to ridicule?

I can't even vote on this, you didn't put bacon... what fun is that?
Rolleyes
can we perma-hosp whoever made this please?Neutral

Pixelle

Well, i get the humor, dude. Obviously its a bit OTT for what you were hoping to be your target audience, but kudos for having a crack at it! *cheers*

Now lets go back to school.... *puts on an Adam Sandler movie* Wink
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Reference URL's