AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Batman is gone
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
(2009.Aug.08 05:08 PM)Shotokan Wrote: [ -> ]re-equip you aren't worth that many xp.

+1 Please!!!!
(2009.Aug.08 05:08 PM)Shotokan Wrote: [ -> ]re-equip you aren't worth that many xp.

why???
i spent so many hours (without donator status in my first 300 days) to hit level 38 and to do 1000 hit damage and now to equip my personal items...i don't think so....if you don't like just stfu and keep walking
(2009.Aug.09 04:48 AM)Batman Wrote: [ -> ]

why???
i spent so many hours (without donator status in my first 300 days) to hit level 38 and to do 1000 hit damage and now to equip my personal items...i don't think so....if you don't like just stfu and keep walking

Or you could just retire already and get it over with. Rolleyes
Batman, we all know that you want to come back. Just come back already. Get your level 40 that you always wanted.

The beachhouse is quite attractive.
(2009.Aug.09 04:48 AM)Batman Wrote: [ -> ]

why???

i should keep walking? you're the pipsqueak of a level 38, maybe you should be the one walking. and i'm sure if i spent countless hours attacking guys 10 levels lower then me i'd get in a few shots like that too
yea i dont get crits over 850 very often with the shogunate.. and i attack ppl as low as lvl 28. if he truely hit over 1000 i want confirmation cuz i f the Odachi can crit over 1k for weak Batfag then i want my money back from endurance i spent to get my Nodachi and Ono Axe that havent hit over 850 ever. Rolleyes
ive hit over 850 with the Odachi.....869 i believe(before resistance)...ask Maccleod, he took it like a champ lol...

Chicoleet

Ive seen alot of people post that they are retiring before so I wanna know how little attention you guys who do this get in Real life. Is this a way for the incredibly isolated people out there to reach out for attention. I know its a make believe internet game so we all could be guilty of it somehow. but jesus christ, to announce something like this as if confetti and ribbons are going to fall from the sky and the women who play AL are going to give you fake hugs and kisses and the guys of AL are going to pat you on the back is really a sign of desperation to me. But thats just my opinion and the beer that puts these craZy ideas in my head.

on a side note, I havent seen a big forum fight in a while. Someone start shit with another because those are fun to follow while i drink a beer and fondle my nuts
How many people here read the National Inquirer...........

Pixelle

Show some fn respect with name calling!! Or does it make you feel big and strong to talk down on other people that you dont even know - and then using a figure of faith, for most people anyway, name in vain?

w/e, be as mean as you want, there's a bunch of mean asses hanging out here already so one more wont make a difference, but seriously... even they are capable of respect. Even Tommi every once in a while. Damn.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Reference URL's