AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Hey Howls
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
(2009.Jul.30 08:14 PM)biffbaffboff Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009.Jul.30 08:02 PM)Howlsong Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009.Jul.30 06:51 PM)cheetah Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009.Jul.30 06:40 PM)Howlsong Wrote: [ -> ]I really couldnt care less what any of you think... but for Connie and his Drama fest I'd not have posted... BUT I assure you Hell will freeze over before I join that gang again...!

We've always known you couldn't care less what anybody but you thought, thanks for the news update!

Thanks for the entertainment tonight, and good luck with your new gang. The farce is over.

And actually I don't know where you can say I didn't care since my character was trained mainly to keep SV afloat in the early days of war. I never "threatened" to leave the gang if I didn't like what was going on in it and I never lied to anyone about anything I did.... Like say starting a Hosp war and then claiming it was someone else's fault or didn't know what was going on when you were the reason for it.

Someone wants to go home to sv's again.

Ain't no shit.
(2009.Jul.30 06:51 PM)cheetah Wrote: [ -> ]We've always known you couldn't care less what anybody but you thought, thanks for the news update!

Okay.
3 way now?
Weird how gymbores always come up when shit starts hitting the fan.
Your character single handedly kept the SVs afloat did it? I dont think I have enough time left in my life to type all the LOLs and LMAO that that statement deserves.

HowlJokesforHire

If I was RJ I think id be looking for a new business partner.
(2009.Jul.30 11:42 PM)Moriarty Wrote: [ -> ]Your character single handedly kept the SVs afloat did it? I dont think I have enough time left in my life to type all the LOLs and LMAO that that statement deserves.

HowlJokesforHire

If I was RJ I think id be looking for a new business partner.

Where the hell did you see that? and its a good thing you're not his partner... u'd prolly leave him standing there holding the bag while u sucked up to the targets...
and I quote.

(2009.Jul.30 08:02 PM)Howlsong Wrote: [ -> ]my character was trained mainly to keep SV afloat in the early days of war.

Fallout

(2009.Jul.31 12:34 AM)Moriarty Wrote: [ -> ]and I quote.

(2009.Jul.30 08:02 PM)Howlsong Wrote: [ -> ]my character was trained mainly to keep SV afloat in the early days of war.

Really don't want to get involved here but "mainly" does not equal "single handedly". Way to take it out of context.

I don't want to see old wounds re-opened here. Can we please let this go and move on?.
(2009.Jul.30 04:04 PM)g2o2d4wp Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009.Jul.30 04:02 PM)biffbaffboff Wrote: [ -> ]Skank is absolutely the most degrading name anyone can call a woman lool.Makes me laugh every time I hear it.Imagine the worste smelly,ugly,drug addled woman, x 10 then have her as a prostitute.That sums up skank.lol

the c word is by far the worst name in a woman's eyes

+1

biffbaffboff

(2009.Jul.31 12:41 AM)Fallout Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009.Jul.31 12:34 AM)Moriarty Wrote: [ -> ]and I quote.

Really don't want to get involved here but "mainly" does not equal "single handedly". Way to take it out of context.

I don't want to see old wounds re-opened here. Can we please let this go and move on?.

No no no.Its good to air the SV'S dirty washing.lol
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
Reference URL's