AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Hey Howls
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
(2009.Jul.30 06:04 PM)cheetah Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009.Jul.30 05:57 PM)NastyFO Wrote: [ -> ]This whole thing seems fishy to me... I declare: FAKE!

I will watch how it plays out though.

I watch WWE and know it's fake... So I'll treat this like that!

Same here, not grabbing any popcorn. I'll be hitting the gym while they waste their energy and nimbus to carry this on.

I second that one. Smile
I really couldnt care less what any of you think... but for Connie and his Drama fest I'd not have posted... BUT I assure you Hell will freeze over before I join that gang again...!

cheetah

(2009.Jul.30 06:40 PM)Howlsong Wrote: [ -> ]I really couldnt care less what any of you think... but for Connie and his Drama fest I'd not have posted... BUT I assure you Hell will freeze over before I join that gang again...!

We've always known you couldn't care less what anybody but you thought, thanks for the news update!

Thanks for the entertainment tonight, and good luck with your new gang. The farce is over.
whoa... what...the..frag just happened lol...

but, go Howl! fight the machine xD

biffbaffboff

I think its all over,as soon as it started.

O well, did we declare a winner?
(2009.Jul.30 07:40 PM)biffbaffboff Wrote: [ -> ]I think its all over,as soon as it started.

O well, did we declare a winner?

Not quite, Mr. Rambo.
(2009.Jul.30 06:51 PM)cheetah Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009.Jul.30 06:40 PM)Howlsong Wrote: [ -> ]I really couldnt care less what any of you think... but for Connie and his Drama fest I'd not have posted... BUT I assure you Hell will freeze over before I join that gang again...!

We've always known you couldn't care less what anybody but you thought, thanks for the news update!

Thanks for the entertainment tonight, and good luck with your new gang. The farce is over.

And actually I don't know where you can say I didn't care since my character was trained mainly to keep SV afloat in the early days of war. I never "threatened" to leave the gang if I didn't like what was going on in it and I never lied to anyone about anything I did.... Like say starting a Hosp war and then claiming it was someone else's fault or didn't know what was going on when you were the reason for it.
Severe drama shift
(2009.Jul.30 08:02 PM)Howlsong Wrote: [ -> ]

And actually I don't know where you can say I didn't care since my character was trained mainly to keep SV afloat in the early days of war. I never "threatened" to leave the gang if I didn't like what was going on in it and I never lied to anyone about anything I did.... Like say starting a Hosp war and then claiming it was someone else's fault or didn't know what was going on when you were the reason for it.

and this is the same reason you are no longer a Wrangler. im tired of your spin. im a little drunk. dont piss me off again.

biffbaffboff

(2009.Jul.30 08:02 PM)Howlsong Wrote: [ -> ]

Someone wants to go home to sv's again.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
Reference URL's