AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Hey Howls
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
Na na na NANNNNNERS!

biffbaffboff

(2009.Jul.31 11:26 AM)Conrad1103 Wrote: [ -> ]plus...dont expect a lot more talk on here. she and i will talk it out in-game. im a little more calm now anyway. but i dont forget drek.

o.0 he is weakening. Winky 1-0 to Howl
or he is being more polite 1-0 conrad, all depends on how you see things JR

biffbaffboff

Heh I don't have a rewind button lol.Once activated its forward march.Diplomacy has always been my weaker side.Wierd I can be diplomatic for other people's wars but not my own.Anyways I digress.Yeah seems like a bit of diplomacy going on,an olive branch instead of a shotgun.
(2009.Jul.31 12:52 PM)Moriarty Wrote: [ -> ]or he is being more polite 1-0 conrad, all depends on how you see things JR

best case secnario it's 1-1
(2009.Jul.31 09:49 AM)TheGeek Wrote: [ -> ]But if you move past this, how will we be entertained? This thread really delivers.
Meh...It had potential... Razz

razmataz

(2009.Jul.30 06:40 PM)Howlsong Wrote: [ -> ]And actually I don't know where you can say I didn't care since my character was trained mainly to keep SV afloat in the early days of war. I never "threatened" to leave the gang if I didn't like what was going on in it and I never lied to anyone about anything I did.... Like say starting a Hosp war and then claiming it was someone else's fault or didn't know what was going on when you were the reason for it.

So funny howl you try to explain you never lied about anything you did...

I want to say so much more, but most all ready know the truth.

Was a nice apology you sent me on Christmas tho.
(2009.Aug.01 02:33 AM)razmataz Wrote: [ -> ]So funny howl you try to explain you never lied about anything you did...

I want to say so much more, but most all ready know the truth.

Was a nice apology you sent me on Christmas tho.

Not often in here Sauron.

BenDover

(2009.Jul.31 06:06 AM)Dingus Wrote: [ -> ]I thought no meant yes!

Giggity
and the dead corpse stared lifelessly as the flys devoured its flesh.........RIP
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
Reference URL's